• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The PAC12 THREAD v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oly, there's only one way to make that thing better....

Use 2 pounds of bacon as the stuffing instead!!

Exchange recipes, gent's, but don't talk about basketball on this football thread.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exchange recipes, gent's, but don't talk about basketball on this football thread.

Thanksgiving recipes are an exception because who doesn't associate football with Thanksgiving?

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
also in these cases bacon...pigskin... there is a connection there

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Next Peyton Manning dont ring your ears. :laugh3:

He mentoring under Peyton wait until Peyton gets injured and Brock comes in and throws a couple heaters for tuddys. No need for Peyton just retire Brock is the future!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

I almost thought you said Asswhiler is the next Peyton Manning...

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now Jahii has stated that Grice is the next Tomlinson and Ossweiler is the next Peyton Manning.

My oh my, either the most ignorant homer eva or just straight doesn't know football.

BeaverShaver

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Erickson came to OR St, he had the recruits that coach Riley had picked up before going briefly to the NFL. Coach Riley started in Corvallis in '98 making improvements, then a vast improvement in '99 that got him the SD Chargers contract. In 2000, those [Riley] recruits under Erickson, went to the Fiesta Bowl and totally humiliated a top Notre Dame team that was supposed to easily beat a Beaver team viewed as overrated. The wheels started falling off as Riley's recruits graduated and Erickson's recruits were there. It only took a few years before coach Riley wanted to go back to coaching at OR St and the shoeprint was given to Erickson's backside. Coach Riley did the best he could with Erickson's recruits. Erickson went to ASU after that and kept ASU from becoming any real threat. :lol:

Actually, I will correct a few things for you.

First of all, it is no secret that Erickson won on the backs of about a dozen or so JC transfers. Now granted, a FEW of these were in fact recruited...er...invited to hang out for a term....by Riley. That menacing D-Line, almost completely made up of JUCO guys. Wide recievers? JUCO. Im not slamming JC transfers, Im just saying, don't you dare give Riley the credit for Erikson's success. I hate Erikson as much as most, but I feel like a lot of Bieber fans try to just push what he did under the mat and throw the credit to Riley. Not fair at all.

Secondly, NONE of these players graduated. Take a guess of what good ol'Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson's GPA was at OSewe? You guessed it....0.00...

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now Jahii has stated that Grice is the next Tomlinson and Ossweiler is the next Peyton Manning.

My oh my, either the most ignorant homer eva or just straight doesn't know football.

Youthful exuberance. :suds:

Unless of course he's hitting that bong again then it's just asinine.

BeaverShaver

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Guess who else was the "next peyton manning"?

Jim Sorgi
Curtis Painter

SUBuddha

Stanford Nerd
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 84,965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess who else was the "next peyton manning"?

Jim Sorgi
Curtis Painter
Andrew Luck, who, if he ever gets an offensive line and a running back, just may live up to it.

BeaverShaver

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Andrew Luck, who, if he ever gets an offensive line and a running back, just may live up to it.

The meaning was to explain who actually played back up to Peyton. I agree on Luck, but he never backed up Manning, nor was he mentored by Manning, which was Jahii's original point.

:suds:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha im obviously joking but I bet Brock could be pretty good. Showed flashes in the pre season.

Status
Not open for further replies.