• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC 12 THREAD v.5

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy friday the 13th PAC peeps. Some good games this weekend. And now....

A Oregon Ducks fan and a WSU Coug fan were driving along when all of a sudden the Oregon fan slams on the brakes.

There was a sheep with her head stuck in the fence and the Oregon fan said "We Ducks never pass up an opportunity like this!" And he gets out and has his way with the sheep.

Then he says to the WSU fan, "Your turn"...

And the Coug fan bends over and sticks his head in the fence.

:drum:
pretty sure you meant Oregon State football player not Oregon fan.
reason 1. Oregon fan would not be driving with WSU fan.
2. Beaver Steals Gay Sheep - Top 25/College Football - Gamedayers U

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my guess is playing for spots in Fiesta and Cotton
Wilner projects the trojans to the Alamo at this point.

Way too early though. A lot can happen over this second half of the season.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
don't throw my brightest moment in my face (possible triggered) less than 3 days after that scrawny head case of a coach of mine upped and quit on beaver nation…

i need youth and persistence on and off the field…nothing less will do.
Smith was the OSU QB that year. He's all Beaver.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was ESPN's focus even during the game. I think Herbstreit bribed his kids with cupcakes. To throw on some Trojans gear and hold up a jets jersey. Because you know instead of actually covering the game. We all want to see the camera pan to these two repeatedly throughout the game. While they talk about the NFL draft. Because ESPN's PAC vocabulary consists of the word Darnold :L Are there actually jets fans in Washington? I think these were plants. Anyone from NY knows real jets fans wear bags on their heads.East Coast bias

sam-darnold-jets.jpg

Good way to get on TV.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really wish I didn't love football so much. I believe tickets for the Apple cup are starting at $240 according to StubHub.

I'm almost tempted to sell my ticket now in the hopes that WSU loses and demand for tickets goes down so I can make a profit. Not really worth the risk for an easy $100 though.

I'd also prefer WSU and UW both be undefeated for that game. I think ESPN might go insane if the most consequential rivalry game of the year were a PAC-12 matchup in the Pacific Northwest between two top 8 schools.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OSU should grab Jonathan Smith.

Unsure how wise that would be for OSU.

He has been good as an offensive coordinator the past two years, but his first two years as a play caller were rage inducing.

Jimmy Lake I think will eventually make a jump from DB coach to HC somewhere. His resume is way too impressive to ignore. Going to be a shame when he leaves. Pete Kwiatkowski will likely have his name called a few times for head coaching vacancies as well.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unsure how wise that would be for OSU.

He has been good as an offensive coordinator the past two years, but his first two years as a play caller were rage inducing.

Jimmy Lake I think will eventually make a jump from DB coach to HC somewhere. His resume is way too impressive to ignore. Going to be a shame when he leaves. Pete Kwiatkowski will likely have his name called a few times for head coaching vacancies as well.
If Smith goes to OSU, Washington could grab Beau Baldwin from Cal for the new OC position.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Smith goes to OSU, Washington could grab Beau Baldwin from Cal for the new OC position.

He was great with Eastern. I wouldn't mind that at all. Think he'd just dart away like that? Things are looking up for Cal and he's also the assistant head coach.

Our biggest advantage is it's close to home for him, and right now UW is the better program.

Petersen doesn't seem the type for flashy hires though. I could almost see him promoting internally or hiring a guy he has connections with. Would've been nice if Tedford wasn't offered the Fresno State position and was still with UW. He'd be a great internal promotion.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was great with Eastern. I wouldn't mind that at all. Think he'd just dart away like that? Things are looking up for Cal and he's also the assistant head coach.

Our biggest advantage is it's close to home for him, and right now UW is the better program.

Petersen doesn't seem the type for flashy hires though. I could almost see him promoting internally or hiring a guy he has connections with. Would've been nice if Tedford wasn't offered the Fresno State position and was still with UW. He'd be a great internal promotion.
I was praying to the football gods for Tedford to take over the OC position. A little piece of me died when it was announced he was taking over the HC position at Fresno St.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was praying to the football gods for Tedford to take over the OC position. A little piece of me died when it was announced he was taking over the HC position at Fresno St.

Yeah, luckily the offense hasn't seemed to take a step back though. Would've been pretty awesome if he got accumulated with the program then got a promotion to OC. That would've been really ideal.

I wouldn't be surprised if Coach Pete had something similar in mind. I was kind of surprised he was offered the Fresno State job.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure if any on this board is following, but right now Clemson is down against Syracuse. Looking forward to turning that on when I get done with work. I believe it's on ESPN.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was kind of surprised he was offered the Fresno State job.
Really? He played there, and started his coaching career there. He did good at cal, about as good as you can expect someone to do at cal, and seemed to be fired for low academic standards for players as much as having a decline in performance. Like Fresno gives a shit about academics...