• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC 12 THREAD v.5

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like that Colorado program, getting there asses handed to them week end and week out when joining this conference, I hope they are tending up..

It's a good to see Colorado having a good season. A once proud program that's been down for a long time. As fans we can relate.

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just 2 years ago Arizona and Oregon were playing for the PAC Championship. Now they are the 2 worst teams in the conference. Just a few years ago Washington and Colorado were the two bottom feeders now they are 2 of the best, NO OTHER CONFERENCE has this type of personality if you will. Every PAC program has had a little success, can Vandy, Kansas, Indiana, etc... say that. I'm not saying the PAC is the best conference but it is the most competitive top to bottom. I recall have many, many debates with fellow posters on CBS during the BCS era how many PAC teams went to BCS bowls, yet the other conferences send the same program every year. Just an observation.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like that Colorado program, getting there asses handed to them week end and week out when joining this conference, I hope they are tending up..

I give their AD dept a lot of cred for sticking with McIntyre through the process. They could of fired him last year and many wouldn't of questioned the decision. They've struggled with recruiting during a lot of it as well. Seems lately they were starting to gain more mojo in that department too.

Good for them. Like I said. The PAC for the most part is more patient with coaches compared to other conferences and that's a strength. Elevates our class as a conf and provides a more stable atmosphere for the SAs.

It's nice to see Colorado finally turning the page. I just hope from a culture presepctive, it's humbled them as well. You hear disturbing stories from fans of the big12 teams about how bad the fanbase of Colorado was back then, and all the horrible stories of players committing all kinds of crap that would of had them kicked off other teams in a blink of an eye. Hopefully, a culture change has occurred there for good and they'll be solid reps for the PAC. McIntyre seems like a decent guy and you really don't hear about much Fulmer cup stuff coming out of them these years.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your team held on until late at least Wally. So there's that.

Still not that impressed with Utah's offense.

Cotdam Anderson...bench both the #1 and #2 QBs, it was obvious the #3 QB can throw a pass accurately and more than 10 yards. Had that kid started, we would have won. Sorry to see my coaches can't even evaluate the three QBs in the proper order. Nall had one run for 32 yards and didn't play after that...STUD!

ONWERDZ!

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Woke up with one hell of a hangover to see us in first place, nice to see the standings after such a shitty played offensive game.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One more thing or two...

I'm convinced my HC and other minion coaches are completely color blind...bench the white QBs and go with #3 on the depth chart. Oh yeah, have someone else call the cotdam O plays, my OC is a moron and predictable. Huskies will eat us alive if we don't come up with a more creative gameplan or something that allows us to scrap what don't work and adjust on the fly.

Maybe the Huskie's OC JS could come home sooner than planned now that Tedford is running the OC ship up Norte'.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Storm of the century my ass...

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cotdam Anderson...bench both the #1 and #2 QBs, it was obvious the #3 QB can throw a pass accurately and more than 10 yards. Had that kid started, we would have won. Sorry to see my coaches can't even evaluate the three QBs in the proper order. Nall had one run for 32 yards and didn't play after that...STUD!

ONWERDZ!
Did they say his touchdown pass was the first since week one? Did I hear that right?

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did they say his touchdown pass was the first since week one? Did I hear that right?

He's got more ints than TDs...kids to small, too slow and can't read down thru his progressions past his first read. I hope his leg does not heal this coming week. Fucker never got Seth Collins into the game, can't throw past 5 yards so my WR #13 never sniffed the rwak either. Beaver coaching staff better get their heads out of their collective asses...the sooner the better!

FUCK!

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's got more ints than TDs...kids to small, too slow and can't read down thru his progressions past his first read. I hope his leg does not heal this coming week. Fucker never got Seth Collins into the game, can't throw past 5 yards so my WR #13 never sniffed the rwak either. Beaver coaching staff better get their heads out of their collective asses...the sooner the better!

FUCK!
Well, the #3 guy looked promising, hopefully they roll with that either way.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No shit..... they cancelled my kid's game so I got to sit around and watch football....

House down the street though got a tree through it///
Damn... I didn't notice more than a crisp autumn breeze.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Wiz did you check out Darnolds performance against Arizona yesterday? The kids stepping up.
No I did not. I was flipping around games, but I saw that score and it didn't look like that was as interesting as the others on at the time. There were a couple of great games on at that time including the Ohio State game.

Not sure why you are asking me, but from what I've seen of Darnold so far he's a heck of a step up from what Browne was giving you. USC shouldn't lose another game before coming to Husky Stadium. Neither game should even be that close considering where Oregon is right now and Cal's defense is probably nearly as bad as Oregon's right now.

Even with Utah and Colorado ahead of USC I'd have to favor USC in the south right now. I'm not buying Utah's offense and Colorado has a tougher schedule down the stretch. I mean it's a 3 way race still for sure, but I think USC more than makes up ground on those other two.

Damn... I didn't notice more than a crisp autumn breeze.

We had about an hour of wind so bad it was bending 40' trees to a near 45 degree angle. It was pretty solid wind, but fortunately no damage for us by it. Had to drive 100 miles this morning and saw several places where trees came down and crews were out working on power lines and road access. Still, it sure wasn't that worst case scenario for sure.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I did not. I was flipping around games, but I saw that score and it didn't look like that was as interesting as the others on at the time. There were a couple of great games on at that time including the Ohio State game.

Not sure why you are asking me, but from what I've seen of Darnold so far he's a heck of a step up from what Browne was giving you. USC shouldn't lose another game before coming to Husky Stadium. Neither game should even be that close considering where Oregon is right now and Cal's defense is probably nearly as bad as Oregon's right now.

Even with Utah and Colorado ahead of USC I'd have to favor USC in the south right now. I'm not buying Utah's offense and Colorado has a tougher schedule down the stretch. I mean it's a 3 way race still for sure, but I think USC more than makes up ground on those other two.

We had about an hour of wind so bad it was bending 40' trees to a near 45 degree angle. It was pretty solid wind, but fortunately no damage for us by it. Had to drive 100 miles this morning and saw several places where trees came down and crews were out working on power lines and road access. Still, it sure wasn't that worst case scenario for sure.

Problem is that one loss to Utah. To me USC looks the best in the south right now but they still count the early losses to conference foes. USC still has the Huskys so that one loss to utah early might keep SC out if Utah doesnt stumble more than once.