• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC 12 THREAD v.5

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,305.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or you could end up facing Colorado twice.

JonBlaze

KFFL Alum
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Motivation won't be a problem for CU vs Utah, win or lose vs Wazzu. These players have suffered years of losing/suffering and for a lot of the seniors that have led this turnaround, that will be their last home game. I imagine they'll be emotionally invested in the game regardless of whether or not the South is on the line.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Motivation won't be a problem for CU vs Utah, win or lose vs Wazzu. These players have suffered years of losing/suffering and for a lot of the seniors that have led this turnaround, that will be their last home game. I imagine they'll be emotionally invested in the game regardless of whether or not the South is on the line.
Well said JB!

JonBlaze

KFFL Alum
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was hoping Gameday would be at Boulder this weekend, but they chose to be at Western Michigan....I get it, the novelty of a mid-major school being ranked high and all. But shit man, CU has been a joke for over a decade and they finally have a meaningful late season game :( Maybe they come for Utah game if we win vs Wazzu?

Wazzu scares me a ton. CU has slowed down a bit on offense and the D just had one of their worst performances. Granted it was vs a mobile QB and Wazzu won't pose that issue. Still, one would say Wazzu is coming in firing on all cylinders while CU is still not as sharp as they were vs say...ASU or Oregon St. Should be a good battle of strength vs strength. CU's secondary is full of solid players. Even down Cracraft, Wazzu's passing game will be a handful, not to mention their suddenly strong running game. Hoping the altitude kicks in and CU runs the ball. Fun having meaningful things to look forward to at this stage in the season :D

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was hoping Gameday would be at Boulder this weekend, but they chose to be at Western Michigan....I get it, the novelty of a mid-major school being ranked high and all. But shit man, CU has been a joke for over a decade and they finally have a meaningful late season game :( Maybe they come for Utah game if we win vs Wazzu?

Wazzu scares me a ton. CU has slowed down a bit on offense and the D just had one of their worst performances. Granted it was vs a mobile QB and Wazzu won't pose that issue. Still, one would say Wazzu is coming in firing on all cylinders while CU is still not as sharp as they were vs say...ASU or Oregon St. Should be a good battle of strength vs strength. CU's secondary is full of solid players. Even down Cracraft, Wazzu's passing game will be a handful, not to mention their suddenly strong running game. Hoping the altitude kicks in and CU runs the ball. Fun having meaningful things to look forward to at this stage in the season :D

You guys are more than welcome to leave your defense in the locker room.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very well written and Colorado has made great strides this season. Much respect to the Buffalos and I am happy for their fan base. We may have another crazy finish in the South :suds:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way, it Rivalry Week in LA folks!!!

ucla_to_usc_4.jpg

Thank GOD the game is at the Rose Bowl this year!!

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Win or Lose......

86ff70e0962faa18c0e2717783c69391.jpg

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way, it Rivalry Week in LA folks!!!

ucla_to_usc_4.jpg

Thank GOD the game is at the Rose Bowl this year!!
You must love traffic and waiting hours to get out of there. lol. Beautiful stadium inside but man I hate going with a group there and taking a car. If it's just a couple of us I park on the South Pasadena side off Colorado and we ride our bikes down to the stadium.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You must love traffic and waiting hours to get out of there. lol. Beautiful stadium inside but man I hate going with a group there and taking a car. If it's just a couple of us I park on the South Pasadena side off Colorado and we ride our bikes down to the stadium.
Never, I always park on the golf course. Getting there early to join in on all the tailgating means getting there is never an issue for Bruins fans, you should try it!

Getting out, well there is a trick to it after the game ends, but that something we don't share with you Trojan fans unless you are lucky enough to travel with us to the game!

:thumb:

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never, I always park on the golf course. Getting there early to join in on all the tailgating means getting there is never an issue for Bruins fans, you should try it!

Getting out, well there is a trick to it after the game ends, but that something we don't share with you Trojan fans unless you are lucky enough to travel with us to the game!

:thumb:
I'll be parking on the couch. Then I have a short trip tho the remote when the game is over

Last time I went to A USC/UCLA game traffic was hell tho :gaah:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be parking on the couch. Then I have a short trip tho the remote when the game is over

Last time I went to A USC/UCLA game traffic was hell tho :gaah:
I went last year, and had to flush multiple times before I left just to keep all the shit from pouring out of the gutters!

And I only took a piss!

:dhd:

Had a great time!

All USC fans I bumped into had nothing but class, quite surprising considering the heavy stench in the air!

:D

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TEMPE, Ariz. — Todd Graham will return as Arizona State’s football coach no matter what happens the rest of this season, Sun Devils Vice President for University Athletics Ray Anderson said Tuesday.

“There should be no question in anyone’s mind as far as I’m concerned,” Anderson said. “He’s brought stability here and discipline and accountability. He’s brought an academic upgrade to this football program that no one can deny, and everyone should appreciate tremendously where we’ve come from in that regard. I have great appreciation for that, as does Dr. Crow, as does our Board of Regents. You put his cumulative body of work together and it certainly translates for me that he will continue to be our coach.”

After a 5-1 start this season, ASU has lost four straight games and faces a difficult game at AP’s No. 7 Washington this weekend. ASU may need a win at rival Arizona the following week to gain bowl eligibility — something Graham has described as a minimum expectation for the program.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went last year, and had to flush multiple times before I left just to keep all the shit from pouring out of the gutters!

And I only took a piss!

:dhd:

Had a great time!

All USC fans I bumped into had nothing but class, quite surprising considering the heavy stench in the air!

:D
So you're saying never touch a USC toilet with your bear ass :dhd:

I don't know every UCLA fan Ive ever met has been really cool and had a sense of humor. Thats not to say I don't curse y'all once a year tho :L