• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC 12 THREAD v.5

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So is the door open for UW or will the committee somehow decided if both Washington and Ohio State both win that they Buckeyes are No. 4 and the Dawgs or No. 5? :noidea:

I'm guessing after last weeks reaction, that the Husky fans wouldn't have problem with the committee voting like that either.

Last edited:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So is the door opening for UW or will the committee somehow decided if both Washington and Ohio State both win that they Buckeyes are No. 4 and the Dawgs or No. 5? :noidea:

I'm guessing after last weeks reaction, that the Husky fans wouldn't have problem with the committee voting like that either.
They would get slayed in the media. Let's just see what happens with UW tonight before we work through those. Road teams haven't been doing well the last few weeks. If they beat the spread it would be hard to imagine them not moving them to 4.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
e3a8fba5a5.jpg

e37145b856.jpg

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They would get slayed in the media. Let's just see what happens with UW tonight before we work through those. Road teams haven't been doing well the last few weeks. If they beat the spread it would be hard to imagine them not moving them to 4.
Ohio State plays 7-1 No 10 ranked Nebraska, that could come into play considering the Dawgs are playing 4-4 Unranked Cal.

Besides, it's still the same scenario for Washington, if they continue to win out, they will make the final 4 because Ohio State and Michigan still have to play one another for the CCG and both can't go.

The narrative and reasoning hasn't changed, and SOS could come into play once again.

So don't be surprised because everyone knew (And if they didn't they know now) that Ohio State is a much better football team than Texas A&M.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure Finebaum will claim that A&M shouldn't drop because they lost to a scrappy tSEC and still passes the eye test.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohio State plays 7-1 No 10 ranked Nebraska, that could come into play considering the Dawgs are playing 4-4 Unranked Cal.

Besides, it's still the same scenario for Washington, if they continue to win out, they will make the final 4 because Ohio State and Michigan still have to play one another for the CCG and both can't go.

The narrative and reasoning hasn't changed, and SOS could come into play once again.

So don't be surprised because everyone knew (And if they didn't they know now) that Ohio State is a much better football team than Texas A&M.

Guess this is where we will find out if the committee is serious about the eye test. Nebraska hasn't beaten 1 team that passes the eye test. Their best win is against a shitty Oregon team. Nebraska and Wisconsin being ranked so high just proves how shitty our commissioner is at promoting the conference.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess this is where we will find out if the committee is serious about the eye test. Nebraska hasn't beaten 1 team that passes the eye test. Their best win is against a shitty Oregon team. Nebraska and Wisconsin being ranked so high just proves how shitty our commissioner is at promoting the conference.
The B1G just signed a big fat contract with ESP1N this offseason.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Washington better put a hurting on Cal (As they score a TD to go up 14-6) because the Buckeyes annihilated No. 10 Nebraska! :nod:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh stop it mike. No one's falling for that bait.

We weren't that worried after A&M was listed above them, and wouldn't be worried if ohio state or anyone else is now. Win out. Just beat the teams in front of you. That's all they need to do.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6 days and 16 hours until the USC kick off. Let's see how that offense looks with 72k+ asserting their will on that field.
:comeatmebro:

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6 days and 16 hours until the USC kick off. Let's see how that offense looks with 72k+ asserting their will on that field.
:comeatmebro:

I see Husky fans are a little nervous about this new Trojan team with the conferences best young QB .lol
When USC was up 45 to 13 late in the third and began to just run it out I remember my friend telling me this is about the time when Chip Kelly would keep scoring.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see Husky fans are a little nervous about this new Trojan team with the conferences best young QB .lol
When USC was up 45 to 13 late in the third and began to just run it out I remember my friend telling me this is about the time when Chip Kelly would keep scoring.
How do you take that as nervous? :L :lol: That post was meant to let clarky know how many hours until he's gone from the site for good. This is going to be a very long week for the rest of your fans with that stupid lifetime ban bet looming and all of the posting that's going to go on around it.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you take that as nervous? :L :lol: That post was meant to let clarky know how many hours until he's gone from the site for good. This is going to be a very long week for the rest of your fans with that stupid lifetime ban bet looming and all of the posting that's going to go on around it.

I don't anything about lifetime bans bs. But I've been a fan when my teams close to being able to play a big game in January and I was nervous about every team they had t play at the end. I think this USC team is about the best team the Huskys will play so far. No offense to utah who beat SC at home at the last min but that was Darnolds first start and today the teams have switched as far as whos better. I obviously don't think you think USC will win but if you've been watching USC has been outstanding. One thing is the penalties . USC needs to clean that shit up. It should have been about two more TDs in the first half and early second but long plays were called back. Zack Banner needs to get his head in the game.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't anything about lifetime bans bs. But I've been a fan when my teams close to being able to play a big game in January and I was nervous about every team they had t play at the end. I think this USC team is about the best team the Huskys will play so far. No offense to utah who beat SC at home at the last min but that was Darnolds first start and today the teams have switched as far as whos better. I obviously don't think you think USC will win but if you've been watching USC has been outstanding. One thing is the penalties . USC needs to clean that shit up. It should have been about two more TDs in the first half and early second but long plays were called back. Zack Banner needs to get his head in the game.
Of course every game has our fans on the edge of their seats, but I'm FAR less worried about this game because it's at home. The way this team is comprised I really don't see any team coming into Husky stadium and leaving with a W. That defense is too good and with that loud ass crowd behind them I can't see a freshman coming in and doing what it will take to score enough to overcome what UW's offense will do.

The game that has all of our fans rightfully nervous is the Apple Cup. The next two aren't nearly as dangerous as that game. Sure, of course UW could still lose either of these next two, but in terms of nervousness going into them? No way. Come into Husky stadium and prove it because I'm not buying it.

I was just telling you that the bet between mcnabb and clark is going to overshadow this week and expect a lot more taunting and BS around it because of that. Has nothing to do with the rest of your fans.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course every game has our fans on the edge of their seats, but I'm FAR less worried about this game because it's at home. The way this team is comprised I really don't see any team coming into Husky stadium and leaving with a W. That defense is too good and with that loud ass crowd behind them I can't see a freshman coming in and doing what it will take to score enough to overcome what UW's offense will do.

The game that has all of our fans rightfully nervous is the Apple Cup. The next two aren't nearly as dangerous as that game. Sure, of course UW could still lose either of these next two, but in terms of nervousness going into them? No way. Come into Husky stadium and prove it because I'm not buying it.

I was just telling you that the bet between mcnabb and clark is going to overshadow this week and expect a lot more taunting and BS around it because of that. Has nothing to do with the rest of your fans.

Dude . You should be nervous. This is the first year they are good. They have no history of how they play under these circumstances. You don't know how they will play with a team with this much talent at the skilled positions and while the D line doesnt scare much the LBs and Adoree and Biggie are the one of the best DB combos in the country. You can say you think , but you don't know.
I know the fact that Peterson is the coach gives you confidence but these players are all new to this.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude . You should be nervous. This is the first year they are good. They have no history of how they play under these circumstances. You don't know how they will play with a team with this much talent at the skilled positions and while the D line doesnt scare much the LBs and Adoree and Biggie are the one of the best DB combos in the country. You can say you think , but you don't know.
:L So now you are going to tell me how I need to feel? Jesus dude.

Cal has the conferences second most dangerous offense outside of UW's. Cal beat Texas and Utah at home. They defend their home turf about as well as anyone else in the conference. Why wouldn't our fans feel pretty good about their chances coming back home to what will be the most electric game in the conference all year in terms of fan noise and home field advantage?

No, I'm not going to have anyone else dictate what I should, or should not feel. You can break down the match up and say what you want about how you think the game will go down, but you aren't going to find any success telling me how I should feel about the game.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L So now you are going to tell me how I need to feel? Jesus dude.

Cal has the conferences second most dangerous offense outside of UW's. Cal beat Texas and Utah at home. They defend their home turf about as well as anyone else in the conference. Why wouldn't our fans feel pretty good about their chances coming back home to what will be the most electric game in the conference all year in terms of fan noise and home field advantage?

No, I'm not going to have anyone else dictate what I should, or should not feel. You can break down the match up and say what you want about how you think the game will go down, but you aren't going to find any success telling me how I should feel about the game.

Cals got no defense. USC and your Huskys proved that.
I said you should be nervous. Your teams got a lot riding on the next few games. That doesn't mean you shouldnt be feeling great. On paper the Huskys should beat USC. They are at home and haven't lost but I think you're underestimating how good USC is right now. Cal is no test for how you will play against USC. USC did exactly to them what you guys just did.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe my mood will change before the week is done. Maybe it will swing up and down. Who knows, but right now I'm just massive stoked for next weeks game. Likely we will have college game day there. Should find that out sometime this morning. It's not the damned 7:30 late game and it's on Fox's national channel so it should be a huge audience. I'm looking more forward to going to this game than any in years. Right now today I'm just fired up over it. And after watching them dismantle a tough home team on the road this week my nerve level is super low. Just how it is.