• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The official we lose out.Build the Team back thread .

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not mad I know from time to time this happens.

We are still close IMO. I also will be happy with this season. Why some might think?

We have two drafts to build on.

We have a solid core other than NT and ILBb'er

Then it is more Speed.

Depth killed this team.

I don't blame anyone this year or next. the 3rd year and no playoff I will be then wanting wholesale changes.

Anyhow have fun on this thread, build the team the way you like on this thread. be realistic.

I think at this point we may even have the #1 pick over Miami. so how would we take at say #1 pick?

I am looking forward to CD DC @Dr Cyanide 28 and all the rest for that matter.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish this place would allow Editing for threads like this!

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are already in year 3. 3 more years is 6 years after SB 50. I think you would change your opinion if you spend $KK on the team every year to watch this crap. Depth is on the front office. Not having depth though the draft makes you sign injured FAs. the top 3 FAs did not play yesterday. We played castoff from NE, AFL, and Will parks who cannot tackle.

On a side ran, Elway does not want Harris who shows up every Sunday unless his leg is broken and you have Jackson with a hammy. Same age. Bigger contract.

Elway is the problem.

A John Dorsey type would build this team up quickly.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are already in year 3. 3 more years is 6 years after SB 50. I think you would change your opinion if you spend $KK on the team every year to watch this crap. Depth is on the front office. Not having depth though the draft makes you sign injured FAs. the top 3 FAs did not play yesterday. We played castoff from NE, AFL, and Will parks who cannot tackle.

On a side ran, Elway does not want Harris who shows up every Sunday unless his leg is broken and you have Jackson with a hammy. Same age. Bigger contract.

Elway is the problem.

A John Dorsey type would build this team up quickly.

CHE this is not the fire Elway thread please start one . thank you for your input all the same.

Elway rebuilt the team in one year and won SB50. It is rather easy to fall into a hole of hate. this is not the fire anyone Thread

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is rebuilding the team? This is a sinking ship due to the current talent level.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is rebuilding the team? This is a sinking ship due to the current talent level.

We have a NT and Replace ILBer Davis/anyone warm that has played his postion ... problem and you would see marketable improved team on the D side.

We have core players that work alright for the most part otherwise.

CEH You want instant . Good for you .

NYG got instant two weeks ago. We keep on the trail we are and we will get a shot at an instant with our 2nd round pick or Draft instant in the first round next year. Lock when he gets healthy because it is not happening this year I will concede without a younger QB that can spark a team I am admitting to this.

Flacco could thrive on the right team. That team needs to be able to run the football.

Last year we were that team. So all the hate for Elway will not fly with me.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since a year before SB 50, we have had a QB problem

You can blame God for All I care. it doesn't solve a problem

You fix it by like Elway said keep trying. You keep swinging.

And please save well what's his name won blaa blaa .. QB's bust so don't act like Elway is the only person that picked busted QB's .

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flacco has been good enough for this team to be 3-1 .. but if looking towards the future, at some point, we've gotta see what we have with Lock …. And if this team is, say, 2-10, I would think we'd have to give him a shot ..

I love Justin Herbert and feel he'll have a impact in the NFL of near-Mahommes proportion ...

Taking huge D linemen early in the first round is something I do not like .. A big time LT would be something I would hope for .. and a superstar inside LBer ..

I have not read all the posts here ( I'm tryin' ), but what would it take to get Jalen Ramsey ??

From what I understand, our CBs signed for next year are Callahan and Yiadom … ouch

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sorry, double post

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What could Wolfe bring back in a trade ??

also

I ain’t saying nothing. Thirteen more weeks for me,” cornerback Chris Harris Jr. said"

The Eagles could use a CB and make a push

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flacco has been good enough for this team to be 3-1 .. but if looking towards the future, at some point, we've gotta see what we have with Lock …. And if this team is, say, 2-10, I would think we'd have to give him a shot ..

I love Justin Herbert and feel he'll have a impact in the NFL of near-Mahommes proportion ...

Taking huge D linemen early in the first round is something I do not like .. A big time LT would be something I would hope for .. and a superstar inside LBer ..

I have not read all the posts here ( I'm tryin' ), but what would it take to get Jalen Ramsey ??

From what I understand, our CBs signed for next year are Callahan and Yiadom … ouch
Our first round picks next two years.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The deal is We hired a new coach this year. We are changing back to West coast O that makes you defend the whole field. That in its own may weed out some players that were solid before. I don't think that will be the case.

I see it more with the D side.

Parks was solid last year. This year his play seems not to fit the scheme. I not going to throw him under the bus just yet because one game does not define you.

The deal is People think change is always good. That leads to System overload and you end up the Cleveland Browns.

Elway is Is our History. He is West Coast O. He showed he did adapt when needed him to with Manning.

Some of our problems lie in that we are doing a major change on both sides of the ball in systems and that alone is hard with one side of the ball.

So we are in a mini Systems overload our selves... You add in we Changed the O Scheme 2 times last year and all the Blocking schemes 3 times in one year and at some point, you need to play players and keep the Scheme.

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if we even considered moving any of our picks for other vets I'd lose my friggin' mind. We need to start stockpiling picks and look to the future. The team as it sits now is going nowhere. We need to get Lock in at least the last 5-6 games of the year to see if he's got anything we can build off of.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if we even considered moving any of our picks for other vets I'd lose my friggin' mind. We need to start stockpiling picks and look to the future. The team as it sits now is going nowhere. We need to get Lock in at least the last 5-6 games of the year to see if he's got anything we can build off of.
Great post ...And I agree

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Condolences on the loss of Chubb. Dude is a stud.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think people need to think big picture for Bolles after the Season. IMO all our OL needs the whole season with the OL coach we got before any thought of change.

The OL needs the same Scheme and the same players are its only problem. not postive of this so yes LT may end up as a need I just want time this season.

The OL is in System overload worse than any part of the team.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Amazed he played the 4th quarter with a partial ACL tear. Have to wonder how much worse he made it. But sounds freakish considering he didn't notice pain until the following morning.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazed he played the 4th quarter with a partial ACL tear. Have to wonder how much worse he made it. But sounds freakish considering he didn't notice pain until the following morning.

Yep, Weird .

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think people need to think big picture for Bolles after the Season. IMO all our OL needs the whole season with the OL coach we got before any thought of change.

The OL needs the same Scheme and the same players are its only problem. not postive of this so yes LT may end up as a need I just want time this season.

The OL is in System overload worse than any part of the team.
I think Bolles needs to move inside to guard. Which means we need to find someone to man the blind side. Doesn't look like much will be available on the FA market. Draft should have some prospects, but I don't think there are any "can't miss" guys as of now.