• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART6

Status
Not open for further replies.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yea tell that to those people that died on the last ship that hit a reef and sunk last month

I hope you got something for the wife there buddy

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yea tell that to those people that died on the last ship that hit a reef and sunk last month

they hit bottom, in a place the Capt had no right to take a ship that size, and the incompetant SOB let the people fend for themselves. What he did was deplorable.

As for your cruise, you'll be in warmer weather and water, and I hope you have an AWESOME time.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they hit bottom, in a place the Capt had no right to take a ship that size, and the incompetant SOB let the people fend for themselves. What he did was deplorable.

As for your cruise, you'll be in warmer weather and water, and I hope you have an AWESOME time.

I think we will have a good time .. I am just very apprehensive about this .. and am trying to joke my way through it .. thanks for the support rie

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Howdy all! I just got back from Lowe's and was looking to replace the drain hose on my washer,needless to say they didn't have any in stock.You would think as common as that part is they wouldn't run out of those things!! A 9 dollar part! lol

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Howdy all! I just got back from Lowe's and was looking to replace the drain hose on my washer,needless to say they didn't have any in stock.You would think as common as that part is they wouldn't run out of those things!! A 9 dollar part! lol

Ace is the place with the helpful hardware man....

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

IS that the only place in town?

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking forward to the cruise but a little apprehensive, eh? Maybe you should take along some movies to watch in your cabin at night before sleeping, just to take your mind off the fact that you're on a ship. Also good in case of rain.

I could loan ya Titanic, The Poseidon Adventure and A Night to Remember. And how 'bout the Airport series for the flight down? :evil:

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking forward to the cruise but a little apprehensive, eh? Maybe you should take along some movies to watch in your cabin at night before sleeping, just to take your mind off the fact that you're on a ship. Also good in case of rain.

I could loan ya Titanic, The Poseidon Adventure and A Night to Remember. And how 'bout the Airport series for the flight down? :evil:

see thats the problem .. I have seen the original poseidon adventure .. too many times ... I would rather go down flaming in a blaze of glory than drown glug glug glug

Last edited by a moderator:

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
or get off the ship safely and get eatin by a shark or a whale ..."misko and the whale" I dont want that story to be written.. i am not Johna

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
or get off the ship safely and get eatin by a shark or a whale ..."misko and the whale" I dont want that story to be written.. i am not Johna

Whales eat plankton, not Miskos.... AND they are not typically in the Carribean, except Pilot whales, and they are definitely NOT gonna hurt you or find you appetizing...

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A: Whales don't eat people. They eat plankton, which is a lot smaller than you.

B: Lifeboats are a lot better than they used to be.

C: Cruising is probably the safest form of transportation there is.

D: Relax and enjoy it. I envy ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.