• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART6

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thats not good .. i hate when that happens

I think the guy I'm working with needs a tampon today.Told him what he was doing was not safe with good reason he could have seriously injured himself.For whatever reason he took it personal and threatened to climb in the screen we are working on to kick my ass.So I hopped out and told him he didn't need to climb in.Fortunately he decided to bite his tongue and walk away.He does the same shit to everyone he works with I just won't put up with it.

tk83

Semi-Senior Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OH,by the way!! I think Misk is the "Unknown Comic"!
notworthy.gif
Hello all -

Blue - MISK can't be UC, or he'd win every week [conflict of interest?].
I could make a guess who it is, I might even be right, but what fun would that be?

Alright, I'll tell you . . . UC is Chuck Barris!:dance:

Last edited by a moderator:

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the guy I'm working with needs a tampon today.Told him what he was doing was not safe with good reason he could have seriously injured himself.For whatever reason he took it personal and threatened to climb in the screen we are working on to kick my ass.So I hopped out and told him he didn't need to climb in.Fortunately he decided to bite his tongue and walk away.He does the same shit to everyone he works with I just won't put up with it.

oh man no need to be unsafe .. always safety first .. I know that story .. we have safety practices for a reason where I work ..no job is so important that we cant take the time to be safe .. and guys dont like it when they get called on it ..

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hello all -

Blue - MISK can't be UC, or he'd win every week [conflict of interest?].
I could make a guess who it is, I might even be right, but what fun would that be?

Alright, I'll tell you . . . UC is Chuck Barris!:dance:

lol...morning tk!:yo:

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh man no need to be unsafe .. always safety first .. I know that story .. we have safety practices for a reason where I work ..no job is so important that we cant take the time to be safe .. and guys dont like it when they get called on it ..

I don't think he is used to being called on threats either.I'm one of few people here not afaid to confront him when he picks a fight.He always backs down but no matter how big a douche he is I don't want to see anyone get hurt.The genius was straddling a large piece of steel that was balancing over a hole with a twenty foot drop with a come along chain with no tension between his legs.If he continued what he was doing the player would have shifted the chain would have pulled between his legs and if the torch didn't get him the fall would have.It was like watching Wile Coyote work

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think he is used to being called on threats either.I'm one of few people here not afaid to confront him when he picks a fight.He always backs down but no matter how big a douche he is I don't want to see anyone get hurt.The genius was straddling a large piece of steel that was balancing over a hole with a twenty foot drop with a come along chain with no tension between his legs.If he continued what he was doing the player would have shifted the chain would have pulled between his legs and if the torch didn't get him the fall would have.It was like watching Wile Coyote work

lol I have seen those kind at work also they dont last long ..

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dammit....i'm always just missing that dude

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

422798_285635724836461_100001701065781_745694_1965797942_n.jpg

Give him that message!!!! LOL

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
430479_285636294836404_100001701065781_745695_1653134122_n.jpg

Steeler Nation Rules!!!!

What the hell is going on, Y'all???