• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART4

Status
Not open for further replies.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we are having some nice fall weather here in the northland .this coming week high today of 68 and low to mid 70's next week

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I try and get into some good conversations with the Bengal boards but its like trying to pull teeth,there not a very friendly bunch either!I know our team sucks but it doesn't mean ya have to be grumpy ol bastard's..:boss:

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well its 55 and chilly and rainy.High around 66 today in ol KY.Basically a messy day! But i'm alive and well and so is the wife! She's happy her Wings won last night.
dancing.gif

Good morning Blue

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I try and get into some good conversations with the Bengal boards but its like trying to pull teeth,there not a very friendly bunch either!I know our team sucks but it doesn't mean ya have to be grumpy ol bastard's..:boss:

A 2.5-pound shipment of marijuana was seized at the home of Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver Jerome Simpson(notes) on Wednesday.

Bengals tackle Anthony Collins(notes) was with Simpson at the Crestview Hills, Ky., house when police confiscated the package. A spokeswoman for the California Department of Justice said police tracked the shipment from California after a two-day investigation.

A woman, Aleen Smith, signed for the package before police swooped in. Simpson gave consent for authorities to search his home, where they found six additional pounds of marijuana and paraphernalia including "packaging materials, scales and smoking devices."

Simpson and Collins were detained but not arrested. The case will be addressed by the Kenton County (Ky.) Prosecutor's Office on Thursday.

The head of the National Marijuana Initiative, a government-funded organization that coordinates marijuana enforcement, told Californiawatch.org that the home was set up as a distribution network. "They had it all set up to receive supplies of high-grade marijuana from Northern California, and from there, it was being distributed from that residence," Tommy LaNier told the website.

~~~~ they're just grumpy b/c Simpson didn't offer to share with them :smokin:

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ghost and I tried talking to them when they first got here .. but they thought we were trolls .. but they also seam like football talk only peeps too

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK ~ got to get busy here, or at least make it look that way. Talk to ya later.

Happy Hour tonight is at El Jalisco on North Monroe ifn y'all wanna haul ass down to Florida today and join me.

GG, I PROMISE I will be good, not too many Patrons, and I WILL stay away from large pieces of furniture...

Steelerin MS

Seriously?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you!!!!!

bossman gave me a choice, a job or an unexpected trip to KW....

I guess I better take the job, I do like to have a roof over my head and some pocket change for Patron every now and again....

I hope you, the Mrs. and your friends have a blast and a half down there!!!!

p.s. Liquor is SOOOO cheaper on the mainland. You may want to pick up a bottle of your's and the Mrs' favorite before you hit Florida City and the stretch.

Already Done!

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ghost and I tried talking to them when they first got here .. but they thought we were trolls .. but they also seam like football talk only peeps too

Your right,pretty much straight laced bunch! NOO fun! Lifes to short to be serious all the time.One of them asked me what the hell i was on!!Said i was always happy about everything,i just told em"i've got a beautiful wife and my son has moved out and i love my teams!
banana.gif

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your right,pretty much straight laced bunch! NOO fun! Lifes to short to be serious all the time.One of them asked me what the hell i was on!!Said i was always happy about everything,i just told em"i've got a beautiful wife and my son has moved out and i love my teams!
banana.gif

oh yea the kids moving out can make a guy happy .. but be careful .. them kids are a sneaky lot they try to move back in from time to time ...lol

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL,been there done that with him!
oh yea the kids moving out can make a guy happy .. but be careful .. them kids are a sneaky lot they try to move back in from time to time ...lol
NO MAS!!!!!!!!!!!:)

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good morning, everyone. Cool and rainy here. Damn...was gonna play golf after wrok, but not if it doesn't stop by early afternoon. Course won't drain in time, they won't let carts out, and my partner will bail.

Other than that, life is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.