• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART3

Status
Not open for further replies.

netsteeler

Warning! now your out!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good morning Peeps

Misko ~ I hope you feel better and don't relapse :hug:

I've run outta reps again... I've repped those that I could... will get those that I couldn't later in the week.

ok.... gonna get on a vent here... y'all can ignore me if you want, but I ain't happy. It wasn't the game, that was very disappointing, but it happens. Love my Steelers and the first loss of a season is always rough. This was Tomlin's first opening day loss, those that feel the need to slam him, call him or any of the team names, go right on ahead. It'll just add fuel to the fire, but I'm sure you don't give a shit about how I feel anyway.... I'm just some blogger on the the interwebs...

I have known peace on this page from the day Misko brought me over. It's been great... my awesome Steeler peeps that have blogged with me for years, almost no trolls, and lots and lots of new friends. :grouphug:

....Yesterday, I stopped following the chat on Jtv when I was watching the game because I was fucking sick and tired of Steeler fans fucking slamming the Steelers. After the game, I come over here, and it's the same fucking thing. I don't like it, and I choose to not be around it. If I want to see people slamming the Steelers, I can go on the FB Fox bashers page and let them bombard me with all the shit they can come with, they all hate the Steelers there. I thought we could commiserate together, but I was wrong.

I ain't looking for utopia or a field of flowers to dance in, I ain't gonna put my head in the sand and act as if the worse beating the Steelers have ever taken by the Ravens didn't occur, because it did. But I ain't gonna stick around to hear Steeler peeps slamming the Steelers, I expect that from trolls, didn't expect it here. IMO, that just blows.

peace y'all ~ have a great week!

YEAH!
what she said!
for my part I apologize to you Rie, but I dont like throwing a good coach under the bus for one game. I threw him under the bus for the 5 game losing streak in 09, but that was against far worse teams than the gayvens. damm ratbirds piss me off!

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I couldn't understand the whole anti-Tomlin thing myself. Our boys fell apart after winning SB XL. Tomlin came in, and we made the playoffs in his first year. Won the SB the yr after that, and went back last yr, when the experts didn't think we'd make the playoffs. To throw him under the bus over one game? WTF?

And what's with calling him...what was it...Omar? I don't get it.

Look, I was the newbie in this community until recently, so I'll cut anyone some slack, and I understand that some were very frustrated by yesterday's loss, but I have to agree with GG and Net. Some of what was written was WAY over the top, IMHO.

netsteeler

Warning! now your out!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey ghost,you know how rie's letters are pink? well i'm trying to get mine blue and i cant figure out what i'm doing wrong.If you or anyone on here can help me out,that would be great!!:)

ya have to be smarter than the keyboard, since your a bengal fan that may be a stretch!

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YEAH!
what she said!
for my part I apologize to you Rie, but I dont like throwing a good coach under the bus for one game. I threw him under the bus for the 5 game losing streak in 09, but that was against far worse teams than the gayvens. damm ratbirds piss me off!

:hug:

netsteeler

Warning! now your out!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I couldn't understand the whole anti-Tomlin thing myself. Our boys fell apart after winning SB XL. Tomlin came in, and we made the playoffs in his first year. Won the SB the yr after that, and went back last yr, when the experts didn't think we'd make the playoffs. To throw him under the bus over one game? WTF?

And what's with calling him...what was it...Omar? I don't get it.

Look, I was the newbie in this community until recently, so I'll cut anyone some slack, and I understand that some were very frustrated by yesterday's loss, but I have to agree with GG and Net. Some of what was written was WAY over the top, IMHO.

lmao!

one thing you should know about me North, I was LAUGHING MY FUCKING ASS OFF AT ALL THAT SHIT!

People think I get mad at this shit, well look no further than AP and his signature to know how I feel about posting online!
that being said, if i see someone dissing my team, my coach, or my players and I think it is undeserved I will defend them like I was a mother lion defending her cub. I also defend bloggers when they are attacked for no reason! (fox friends already know this)
so I used yesterday to vent. sorry if I offended anyone, but I am of the mind that if you were offended by something I said, you SHOULD BE ASHAMED instead of offended!

(the truth always hurts more than the lie does)

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YEAH!
what she said!

[YOUTUBE]bbZKtYAaFHc&NR[/YOUTUBE]

:evil::evil:

netsteeler

Warning! now your out!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FUCK THIS! you damm rambo posteres are pissing me off! (lol)

I aint got time to read back and find any posts directed at me, (diet cola, et al)

anyone got something to say?

DIDNT THINK SO!

Status
Not open for further replies.