• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART3

Status
Not open for further replies.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
blindly supporting Coach regardless of result--as you imply--- makes you NOT A FAN

I know net very well,,,,,,,,,,you have no chance of winning a pissing contest with him,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,if you want this to pass you will lay off,,,,,,,if not well let the chips fall where they may,,,,,,

LeaderOCola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you still have not posted one stat, while I have posted many, so please bring more than you weak ass insults and racist remarks or I will have to refer to you as 5X

stats, 1st half
last 4 games

opponents: 66
steelers: 48

you like this?
find it acceptable?
these stats are playoffs, and division games

falling behind, on average, bu more than a FG at half works?

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
now like I said I'll be in and out the rest of the day

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wash my hands of it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sheesh -
Sounds like when RMS and I used to fight @ FOX.
['cept he was Vikes fan - so it made sense]

I don't know about this guy,he may be ok or he could be a lurker,time will show his true colors,,,,,,I'll give him a chance you never know,,,,a bad game will bring out the worst in a person

Last edited by a moderator:

Steelerin MS

Seriously?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey RnO good win. We didn't show up today, your guys did. LOC I understand where you are coming from, just pretty damn harsh this early. Got a lot of season left.

RnO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hey RnO good win. We didn't show up today, your guys did. LOC I understand where you are coming from, just pretty damn harsh this early. Got a lot of season left.

Thanks man. I had steeler fans on both sides of me at the game!! They were pretty cool though. No way this is the steeler team that shows in like 10 weeks. That's gotta be an aberition if I've ever seen it.

I'm sure after you guys thrash the Seahawks next week everyone will be holding hands in here singing kumbaya LOL.

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RnO, ya got class. Not sure about the "kumbaya" thing, though. When these guys start fighting among themselves, it gets ugly. Have a good one.

Oh...almost forgot...REP

RnO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
RnO, ya got class. Not sure about the "kumbaya" thing, though. When these guys start fighting among themselves, it gets ugly. Have a good one.

Oh...almost forgot...REP

Thx man, I just remember how I felt about 5 yrs back when you guys were celebrating the Steelers 25th anniversary team I think and Ben threw for 5 tds in the first half or something. All the real fans know what this rivalries about and its definitely not blow outs.

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, we certainly took an ass-whipping. Doesn't mean the whole season is gonna be like this. Could be that our boys needed a wake-up call.

Hell, I could post-mortum this game forever. Pass coverage sucked. Troy was a non-factor. Ben made some terrible decisions. Mendenhall bracing for impact instead of securing the ball. Insufficient pressure on Flacco until too late in the game.

Do I consider this a complete failure of the coaching staff? No. I don't buy that the game "has passed LeBeau by." Our boys had the best D in the NFL last season. Did the game pass him by since this past February? And I don't buy that Tomlin needs to go. He didn't "inherit" his 2 trips to the SB. He inherited a team that failed to make the playoffs the year before. The players have faith in him, and that's good enough for me, at least for the time being.

On the other hand, I do think that our offensive coordinator needs a trip to the woodshed. He kept it conservative until WAY too late.

Well, tomorrow's another day. We lost the first meeting last year, in OUR house, and still went to the SB. Keep a good thought, Steeler Nation. It WILL get better.

Steelerin MS

Seriously?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no reps North, but very appropriate post, I can argue a little of it but the substance is sound.

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, we certainly took an ass-whipping. Doesn't mean the whole season is gonna be like this. Could be that our boys needed a wake-up call.

Hell, I could post-mortum this game forever. Pass coverage sucked. Troy was a non-factor. Ben made some terrible decisions. Mendenhall bracing for impact instead of securing the ball. Insufficient pressure on Flacco until too late in the game.

Do I consider this a complete failure of the coaching staff? No. I don't buy that the game "has passed LeBeau by." Our boys had the best D in the NFL last season. Did the game pass him by since this past February? And I don't buy that Tomlin needs to go. He didn't "inherit" his 2 trips to the SB. He inherited a team that failed to make the playoffs the year before. The players have faith in him, and that's good enough for me, at least for the time being.

On the other hand, I do think that our offensive coordinator needs a trip to the woodshed. He kept it conservative until WAY too late.

Well, tomorrow's another day. We lost the first meeting last year, in OUR house, and still went to the SB. Keep a good thought, Steeler Nation. It WILL get better.

by no means am I ready to get rid of anyone,no I'm not a Tomlin fan,but I don't have to be as long as he gets the job done,and Dick Lebeau,who would you rather have to me he is the best in the game,,,the Players dropped this game .that's all there is to it,,,,,,,,LOC went over the line and pissed me off pissed net off also,,,,,,,,,,,,you don't throw everyone under the bus for one game,,,,,,,the OMAR crap was the topper for me if he hadn't started the name calling I wouldn't have gone off

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was an emotional loss. Damn!

I knew we were in trouble the 1st quarter,ravens were on the ball and we just didn't ansewer the bell,we were out of this game from the get go

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup, not a good way to start the season. Then again, losing a nail-biter can sometimes be worse.

What killed me was the huge number of fans who bailed out of the bar by the middle of the third quarter...including a couple who gave me shit for "just" wearing a Steelers hat, and not a jersey. I stayed til the bitter end. Win or lose, I won't walk out on our boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.