• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART3

Status
Not open for further replies.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HE'S HAVING i BELIEVE HIS WORST DAY AS A PRO,,,,,,,,,,,,,get it out of your systom in this game

LeaderOCola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not a Tomlin fan,but he's got a ring and took us back to the dance,,,you're a little off base

he inherited a loaded team , and his expertise/background is a DB coach.

a DB coach who started Gay for a year, brought back McFadden, so forth.

That alone should get him fired. We won't talk about how the last 3 games... the Steelers have come out completely flat (AFCCG,SB,this game). You aren't playing Denver, Detroit, whoever. These are big games, big stakes, tough opponenents. Sloppy turnover plauged ball with huge deficits to overcome early don't work. It's not a talent differential that causes it. It's a preparation/motivation differential.

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That alone should get him fired. We won't talk about how the last 3 games... the Steelers have come out completely flat (AFCCG,SB,this game). You aren't playing Denver, Detroit, whoever. These are big games, big stakes, tough opponenents. Sloppy turnover plauged ball with huge deficits to overcome early don't work. It's not a talent differential that causes it. It's a preparation/motivation differential.

as a coach all you can do is get the players ready for the game,,,,,I don't see Tomlin on the feild playing the game,,,,,,,,you can blame things on whever you want,,,the defence has been poor today outplayed,,,now are you going to blame Dick Leboe for that or the players who didn't exicute on the feild,,,,,smell the coffee Tomlin is one guy

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is a first for me on Fox it was the haters and trolls I had to deal with not a fellow steelers fan,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,makes me wonder about you

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sloppy game,,,,,,,,,,played well in preseason,and come out here flat

LeaderOCola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is a first for me on Fox it was the haters and trolls I had to deal with not a fellow steelers fan,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,makes me wonder about you

wonder if you want.
I lived in PGH till I no longer had a job there.
I've seen mediocre, good, great teams.

I hate to see this* talent so pitifully used.

Steelerin MS

Seriously?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That alone should get him fired. We won't talk about how the last 3 ... the Steelers have come out completely flat (AFCCG,SB,this game). You aren't playing Denver, Detroit, whoever. These are big games, big stakes, tough opponenents. Sloppy turnover plauged ball with huge deficits to overcome early don't work. It's not a talent differential that causes it. It's a preparation/motivation differential.

I have to agree there LOC, but the Rooneys will not let him go till the fans and the team demand it! Great post there.

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i was a STEELERS fan before Bradshaw came to the team,,,so I know their history as well as anyone,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,this has been a bad game against a team that thinks that this is their Superbowl,,,,,,,,

netsteeler

Warning! now your out!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its not Tomlin's fault that the game has passed Dick LeBeau by.

look no further than the pass defense to see where our problems lay.

fuck this game, it was bound to happen. anyone dissing Tomlin when he has a 44-21 record must not be a true Steeler fan.

LeaderOCola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, wow, I'm not a Steelers fan. That's a first

I'll just throw away my 6 terrible towels, my 4 jerseys, my 2 keepsake SB balls, my.....

Good to know being critical of a coach who is wasting our talent makes me not a fan.

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
like I said I am not a TOMLIN fan,,,,,,but I won't throw him under the bus for 1 game,,,,he stands on the sidelines he not on the field,these players are responsible for most of this,mendenhall fumbles,should we get rid of him,he fumbled in the Superbowl should we get rid of him,Ben has looked like shit in his last 2 games that counted,a lot of interceptions in those games,and he's taken us to 2 SuperBowls should we get rid of him,dick Leboe runs the Defence they were all bad should we get rid of them,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,HELL LETS GET RID OF ALL OF THEM AND START OVER,,,,,THEN WE WILL KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO BE THE FUCKING BENGALS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,HOW ABOUT THAT

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, wow, I'm not a Steelers fan. That's a first

I'll just throw away my 6 terrible towels, my 4 jerseys, my 2 keepsake SB balls, my.....

Good to know being critical of a coach who is wasting our talent makes me not a fan.

it wasn't your being critical,it was the way you did it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,FUCKING OMAR,,,,WHERE THE HELL DOES THAT COME FROM

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SORRY BLUE.about the Bengal comment

tk83

Semi-Senior Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get the frustration - thing is, it is just 1 game [potentially 17 or 18 more to get to XLVI]
Problem is it's so soon after the game.

Hate to say it gghost is right - take a deep breath & look to next week [Seahawks? - c'mon!]. You have 6 teams coming up that should do wonders for the "W" column.

Status
Not open for further replies.