• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART3

Status
Not open for further replies.

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, WYO you didn't used to be on the ESPN blogger chats did you?

no i was a fox sports guy (like most of us steeler guys over here) they weere just as bad as the espn boards from what i can tell...i fully expect them to have the same kind of meltdown as espn had shortly

i did try to create a profile over there once, but they rejected my avatar...so fuck 'em

RnO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Gotcha, just asked because there used to be a WYO steelers fan over there as well so thought it might be the same.

Steelerin MS

Seriously?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn still no word from Duck Riot!

Okay I leave for awhile and a fucking Ravens fan comes on here! Welcome aboard RnO gonna be a battle Royal! Your right way too soon! God Dell is just trying to take our teams out of contention with a lot of injuries and let some other team have a chance. We will see both teams are the true warriors. We will prevail though. I am the Troll of this board ask anybody on here! LOL

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn still no word from Duck Riot!

Okay I leave for awhile and a fucking Ravens fan comes on here! Welcome aboard RnO gonna be a battle Royal! Your right way too soon! God Dell is just trying to take our teams out of contention with a lot of injuries and let some other team have a chance. We will see both teams are the true warriors. We will prevail though. I am the Troll of this board ask anybody on here! LOL

:ban:

Steelerin MS

Seriously?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going good North had another day that just kicked my ass. Just had to greet RnO properly. LOL

Misk you gonna ban me?! LMFAO I still have my original profile from Fux. LMAO go ahead big guy, let me see how it feels. That is plain wrong dude. BTW did you try Duck too? What the hell happened to him?

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going good North had another day that just kicked my ass. Just had to greet RnO properly. LOL

Misk you gonna ban me?! LMFAO I still have my original profile from Fux. LMAO go ahead big guy, let me see how it feels. That is plain wrong dude. BTW did you try Duck too? What the hell happened to him?

oh ms you havent ventured around much on SportsHoopla sorry you didnt get the joke ..

Status
Not open for further replies.