• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART3

Status
Not open for further replies.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, one of these times Joe will get over the hump! I still can't figure out why the media gives him so much grief despite the fact he plays pretty well. Though I guess I shouldn't be suprised because for a few years they weren't really giving Ben the credit he deserved either. Always seems to play well in the 4th quarter when trailing.

I wouldn't worry about Joe he's a good QB,just can't get past the Steelers,,,we have the same trouble with fucking Brady and the Patsys

RnO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I wouldn't worry about Joe he's a good QB,just can't get past the Steelers,,,we have the same trouble with fucking Brady and the Patsys

Yeah, it just drives me up a wall with some of the comparisons though. They start throwing Sanchez into that group w/ Flacco and his #s just aren't all that great. Then of course there is always the Matt Ryan debate. :deadhorse:

Just be nice to start off w/ a win against you guys for once :pray:

RnO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
most of us came over from fox in april .. same crap as espn

Some places just can't seem to leave things alone. I was kind of getting bored w/ espn anyways though because it always seemed like the same old crap everyday.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the trolls run fox .. a good blogger dosnt stand a chance over there ... then they delete the good guys and let the trolls live if ya screw with em

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, it just drives me up a wall with some of the comparisons though. They start throwing Sanchez into that group w/ Flacco and his #s just aren't all that great. Then of course there is always the Matt Ryan debate. :deadhorse:

Just be nice to start off w/ a win against you guys for once :pray:

im not much of a numbers guy .. but the media and talking heads bolster rivers up too much for me

RnO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I saw a ton of that on the Orioles bored for ESPN where it became a battle of spite and everything was getting taken down. Drove me nuts going through threads where only 1/3 of the posts were left.

RnO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
im not much of a numbers guy .. but the media and talking heads bolster rivers up too much for me

I put Rivers and Ryan in that same box. Until you get a few playoff wins under your belt then the stats don't mean that much.

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Afternoon, Steeler Nation.

Welcome, RnO. We don't mind other teams' fans here, and some of us drop in on other teams' pages. Only types we don't like are the trolls, who hate for its own sake.

Glad to hear that Aggie's all right. She picked a helluva time to go off the radar, with central PA getting flooded. Reminds me of the time Wyo went silent, when his home place was under a disaster warning of some sort. But that was just for a few hours, not days.

RnO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Afternoon, Steeler Nation.

Welcome, RnO. We don't mind other teams' fans here, and some of us drop in on other teams' pages. Only types we don't like are the trolls, who hate for its own sake.

Glad to hear that Aggie's all right. She picked a helluva time to go off the radar, with central PA getting flooded. Reminds me of the time Wyo went silent, when his home place was under a disaster warning of some sort. But that was just for a few hours, not days.

Thx man. Yeah as I get more comfortable I'll talk some smack but you'll pretty much realize that if I don't have anything to back it up then I'm usually just messing around. Its even harder to smack talk the Steelers because I don't have any legs to stand on right now. Now the bengal and browns fans thats a different story......

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm with you on Rivers net,,numbers don't mean squat if you can't win in the playoffs

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thx man. Yeah as I get more comfortable I'll talk some smack but you'll pretty much realize that if I don't have anything to back it up then I'm usually just messing around. Its even harder to smack talk the Steelers because I don't have any legs to stand on right now. Now the bengal and browns fans thats a different story......

Bengals and Browns are the black sheep of the family,,,,poor bastards,it's hard not to laugh at them

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NET???? your cheese is really slipping off of your cracker ghost

quit picking on me,,,I never had the fucking cracker

Last edited by a moderator:

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MISK you 2 are connected at the friggin hip I sometimes wonder if nets not your alterego

RnO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Bengals and Browns are the black sheep of the family,,,,poor bastards,it's hard not to laugh at them

Its even worse for them because their team seems to toy w/ the emotions. Always 4-5 mediocre seasons then throw in one where they are competitive then back to mediocre it seems.

I really thought the Browns had turned it around a few years ago when they went 10-6

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anyone besides me going to be here during the game

Status
Not open for further replies.