• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART3

Status
Not open for further replies.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you never said how's the job going

netsteeler

Warning! now your out!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said the other day when you asked, I feel like an idiot at times. the machine is as friendly as a ratbird fan after losing to the Steelers. but I will do better this week, its a short week, 3 and 1/2 days is all I have to work, then a little vaca next weekend!

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said the other day when you asked, I feel like an idiot at times. the machine is as friendly as a ratbird fan after losing to the Steelers. but I will do better this week, its a short week, 3 and 1/2 days is all I have to work, then a little v
aca next weekend!

that's right you did tell me,,,sorry I forgot,,,getting old,lucky I can find my shoes in the morning anymore

glad you like the job,it's never good when you dread going to work each day

Steelerin MS

Seriously?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God, this is a mess. Net not going to bitch and ghost trying to be nice. BTW Net great text LMFAO!

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God, this is a mess. Net not going to bitch and ghost trying to be nice. BTW Net great text LMFAO!

isn't life grand,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:playball:

Cali Steel

Poster Extraordinaire !!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.18
Fav. Team #1
QB play: Possibly in the best preseason physical condition of his eight-year career, Ben Roethlisberger is among the preseason leaders in quarterback rating (146.6) and touchdown passes (4).

Breakout player: Wide receiver Antonio Brown. The speedy second-year player is quickly joining Hines Ward, Heath Miller and Mike Wallace on the list of Roethlisberger's favorite receiving options. Brown is among the preseason leaders in receiving yardage (230) and touchdowns (3).

Biggest concern: As usual, the offensive line is under heavy scrutiny after another round of injuries. Roethlisberger was sacked five times in 37 drop-backs.

Summary: If the NFL's oldest defense can hold up, Pittsburgh will be right back in the Super Bowl mix.

Grade: A-

thesteelhurtin2188

You know. That dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
QB play: Possibly in the best preseason physical condition of his eight-year career, Ben Roethlisberger is among the preseason leaders in quarterback rating (146.6) and touchdown passes (4).

Breakout player: Wide receiver Antonio Brown. The speedy second-year player is quickly joining Hines Ward, Heath Miller and Mike Wallace on the list of Roethlisberger's favorite receiving options. Brown is among the preseason leaders in receiving yardage (230) and touchdowns (3).

Biggest concern: As usual, the offensive line is under heavy scrutiny after another round of injuries. Roethlisberger was sacked five times in 37 drop-backs.

Summary: If the NFL's oldest defense can hold up, Pittsburgh will be right back in the Super Bowl mix.

Grade: A-
I actually think our oline is going to come together this year i think gilbert will be the starter at lt by the end of the year. We got pounce and colon is looking good.

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
look at that live people,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,morning

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all alone,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,bbl

netsteeler

Warning! now your out!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Having Tony Hills and Crezdon butler cut when they had decent preseason games shows that we may have more depth at those position's than the media gives us credit for.

I think we will have a lot of sacks again but thats only because Ben extends the play to many times. that is a good thing, its worked for him up till now. when Ben is sick of eating the turf he will get rid of the ball better.

A- is a good grade. The loss to the skins keeps up from having an A+

Status
Not open for further replies.