• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART3

Status
Not open for further replies.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they are all old enough to understand .... but I did have to tell em that I was wrong too .. and they also have to know that they have someone that will protect them

GetRiot

Warn the others...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, just did some back-reading,

Misk ol' buddy, you did what any real man would do. You protected your family. You made them feel safe, and you dispatched a piece of shit individual. You even then gave the message that violence is not the answer. Sounds to me like you covered every base yesterday. If I were in MN today I would shake your hand and take you out for a round.

You did good in my opinion. It may be the opinion of a youngon, but I have been raised by an honorable family with respectable, trustworthy, strong and intelligent men and women alike. And they would commend you as well.

GetRiot

Warn the others...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Way to step up, Misk. Im sure you put the fear of God in that low life. He wont ever pull that kind of unacceptable trash with your family again.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thanks riot ..if he would have just been a man about this .. it wouldnt have had to happen.. I took no enjoyment in what happened .. but like I told the trooper .. I would do it again to protect my family

GetRiot

Warn the others...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, I have to second what wyo said. If anyone ever lifted a finger to my wife I would drag his soul straight to hell with extreme prejudice.

I dont know how you kept from killin that sorry excuse for a human being. You're more of a man than I.

GetRiot

Warn the others...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thanks riot ..if he would have just been a man about this .. it wouldnt have had to happen.. I took no enjoyment in what happened .. but like I told the trooper .. I would do it again to protect my family

And any decent man would expect no less.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Way to step up, Misk. Im sure you put the fear of God in that low life. He wont ever pull that kind of unacceptable trash with your family again.

ahhh i hope your right but this is the second time I had to teach this ass hole a lesson ..the first time was 7 years ago when he became a resident of the county for 2 yrs.. for being a wife beater...

Steelerin MS

Seriously?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, just did some back-reading,

Misk ol' buddy, you did what any real man would do. You protected your family. You made them feel safe, and you dispatched a piece of shit individual. You even then gave the message that violence is not the answer. Sounds to me like you covered every base yesterday. If I were in MN today I would shake your hand and take you out for a round.

You did good in my opinion. It may be the opinion of a youngon, but I have been raised by an honorable family with respectable, trustworthy, strong and intelligent men and women alike. And they would commend you as well.

Yeah, What he said!

Why the hell didn't anybody record it on their phone? Geeesssshhhh.:)

GetRiot

Warn the others...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ahhh i hope your right but this is the second time I had to teach this ass hole a lesson ..the first time was 7 years ago when he became a resident of the county for 2 yrs.. for being a wife beater...

Sounds like the worst kind of loser to me. There aren't words for that big a coward. But he knows that he is only gonna get his ass kicked and a ride to the cop shop if he keeps tryin this stuff with your girls. Hopefully he has the sense to get away and stay away.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, I have to second what wyo said. If anyone ever lifted a finger to my wife I would drag his soul straight to hell with extreme prejudice.

I dont know how you kept from killin that sorry excuse for a human being. You're more of a man than I.

well taking his pathetic life isnt somethin I want on my conscience.. I dont have that right ... only god does .. the courts will deal with him now.. but if he had a gun or a knife thats a whole differant story

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like the worst kind of loser to me. There aren't words for that big a coward. But he knows that he is only gonna get his ass kicked and a ride to the cop shop if he keeps tryin this stuff with your girls. Hopefully he has the sense to get away and stay away.

the worst part is .. the kids love their father .. he is a decent dad .. just a rotten husband and not a good role model for the grandson

GetRiot

Warn the others...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well taking his pathetic life isnt somethin I want on my conscience.. I dont have that right ... only god does .. the courts will deal with him now.. but if he had a gun or a knife thats a whole differant story

You're absolutely right.

GetRiot

Warn the others...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the worst part is .. the kids love their father .. he is a decent dad .. just a rotten husband and not a good role model for the grandson

Man, that makes the situation very complicated and difficult

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yea this is going to take time with the kids.. they know that they are loved and safe .. and they have never seen me that pissed off before

GetRiot

Warn the others...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They never would have had to see that if it weren't for their father. I wish you luck with their understanding. They are young and time heals most wounds

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the grand daughters understand .. the grandson well he just thinks its cool .. I have my work cut out for me where he is concerned

Status
Not open for further replies.