• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART3

Status
Not open for further replies.

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Misk, be fair. The first time that Net used that saying, he was probably the first person in on his block to use it that day. So it may be a bit of a stretch, but one can think of that as "coining" the phrase. Maybe...kinda...I guess.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
had to make a doctors apointment for monday .. it apears that i hit the end of my perscription for my bp pills and toget another gotta go get checked

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No complaints, except that I gotta mow the lawn this evening. Had my first EVER all-bogey round of golf last night. Didn't par a single hole, but still finished with a net score below par, and tied my opponent for 12 pts out of 24. Just goes to show that handicaps CAN equalize players enough to make a league fair.

GetRiot

Warn the others...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had a round of golf like that last friday, north, those days feel interesting lol I played good golf, but just couldnt seem to land a par. I wasnt at all frustrated with my play despite scoring bogey after bogey. I still felt it was a good round. Interesting indeed.

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same feeling here, Riot. I took up the game in my 30s, and only play once or twice a week...maybe once a month during harsh winters. I consider bogey golf to be good golf, though it sure feels good to get some pars, or the occasional birdie. Hell, my ONE eagle is on my top ten treasured moments list.

Steelerin MS

Seriously?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
download

netsteeler

Warning! now your out!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Misk, be fair. The first time that Net used that saying, he was probably the first person in on his block to use it that day. So it may be a bit of a stretch, but one can think of that as "coining" the phrase. Maybe...kinda...I guess.

look biathces and bieatches, if you NEVER heard a phrase before, adn you SAY a phrase, you INITIATED its use, and are the owner of that phrase!

one that i am still searching for to see if I was the first to say is

"Adversity builds Character"

and if I wasnt the first to say that, I AM the first to add to it

"and I am quite the character!"

netsteeler

Warning! now your out!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No complaints, except that I gotta mow the lawn this evening. Had my first EVER all-bogey round of golf last night. Didn't par a single hole, but still finished with a net score below par, and tied my opponent for 12 pts out of 24. Just goes to show that handicaps CAN equalize players enough to make a league fair.

bogeyed every hole?

YOU SUCK!

damm, even RIOT is better than that!

Status
Not open for further replies.