• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steelerin MS

Seriously?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok, if my wife gets back in time from her school open house, I'll be heading to the local Steeler bar to watch. she better fuckin hurry. Normally she and daughter would come too, but it's a school night, so someone has to stay home with the daughter. Wife is taking one for the team.

dare, gotta love that woman! Hey man 20yrs AF, retired Air Traffic Controller. Thank you for serving!

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hold the fucking phone!

NO ONE tells me how to live my life

all I know is I drank 3 beers last month, not to much to ask to drink none at that rate

smoking, well, we can all do without that, and I have asthma, so that only makes sense.

and to have a job that I actually WANT to have is worth three beers dont ya think?

absofuckinlutely!

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
holy shit,,,,,,,,,I looked last night,,,I looked this morning and the game wasn't on,,,,just for shits and giggles I just checked and I get the game,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ps19gif.gif

YAY!! Happy Dance!

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a couple years ago my network channels and I don't remember where they were out of,I saw every Steeler game that year it was great,now they come out of New York,all I get are the friggin Giants and the fucking Jets,,,I hate both teams

Cali Steel

Poster Extraordinaire !!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.18
Fav. Team #1
Almost game time peeps.
Looks like everyone is gettting it.
Yeah FUX.
If only they knew we were all watching on their network,
they would block it out......

Status
Not open for further replies.