• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know what ur getting at,its all good.But it does effect alot of others that have been through this before.It never goes away,so in that case you may be right but not to others.

i would rather sandusky get the death penality , the other people that were involved go to jail for a very long time and never ever be able to work at any university ever again or around any children .. but if and I say a big IF they get any jail time it will be minimal .. good taste and morality demands that they should have called the police .. but not the law

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i would rather sandusky get the death penality , the other people that were involved go to jail for a very long time and never ever be able to work at any university ever again or around any children .. but if and I say a big IF they get any jail time it will be minimal .. good taste and morality demands that they should have called the police .. but not the law

You lost me....."should have called the police"...but not the law...hmmm never mind i get ya now!!

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

well it desn't make them any less guilty,and I can't believe I am saying this,,,,,,,by sitting by and doing nothing they are as guilty as Sandusky,in my eyes they may as well have done the deeds themselfs,,,,,,

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well it desn't make them any less guilty,and I can't believe I am saying this,,,,,,,by sitting by and doing nothing they are as guilty as Sandusky,in my eyes they may as well have done the deeds themselfs,,,,,,

you are absolutely correct and I see it the same way but the reality of the situation is the reverse .. is all Im saying

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the legal system and the laws of the state dosent say they haVE to call the cops

Yea,i guess thats why this even happened.I thought "adults"could sifer that shit out on there own.Now here we are............

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you are absolutely correct and I see it the same way but the reality of the situation is the reverse .. is all Im saying

yeah untill it becomes law that you must help someone if you can,shit like this will happen again,it's a sad world we live in everyone is to worried about themselfs or what others think

Steelerin MS

Seriously?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going to be awhile before PSU recovers, and most of the victims never will. JoPa did what he had to do, and the upper management did nothing. All JoePa wanted was to run a football team, not an investigation. Damn shame is all so many ways, but very shameful in all so many ways.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea,i guess thats why this even happened.I thought "adults"could sifer that shit out on there own.Now here we are............

I would have called the cops after I beat the shit out of sandusky ..I cant stand any pervert especially one that can hurt children.

Last edited by a moderator:

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have called the cops after I beat the shit out of sandusky ..I cant stand any pervert especially one that cant hurt children.

shit,,,misk I would be sitting in jail right now if I had caught him

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have called the cops after I beat the shit out of sandusky ..I cant stand any pervert especially one that cant hurt children.

I'll say this right now....he would be a dead mutherfucker!!I hate these sick fucks.....sorry rie and steel!(my french).

Status
Not open for further replies.