• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

steelcurtain

Hoopla Cash
$ 826.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good evening :bored: what a day.... Mondays suck but today was extra special...

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Evening, SteelC. Had guests in my home all weekend. They didn't leave 'til 11:00 last night. And a full day of werk today. I feel like I've been rode hard and put away wet.

steelcurtain

Hoopla Cash
$ 826.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Evening, SteelC. Had guests in my home all weekend. They didn't leave 'til 11:00 last night. And a full day of werk today. I feel like I've been rode hard and put away wet.

:yawn: sounds exhausting, I'm in the same boat my self, the dog decided 3 AM was time to get to get up...Then I have the same client every monday and she always keeps it interesting, today I do the grocery shopping 1st thing come back, go downstairs to start the laundry and the basement was flooded, ugh. spent hrs taking care of that mess and I being the nice person I am, lol brought home all the towels and rugs to do for her here, but I can be thankful she always makes it worth my while...

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:yawn: sounds exhausting, I'm in the same boat my self, the dog decided 3 AM was time to get to get up...Then I have the same client every monday and she always keeps it interesting, today I do the grocery shopping 1st thing come back, go downstairs to start the laundry and the basement was flooded, ugh. spent hrs taking care of that mess and I being the nice person I am, lol brought home all the towels and rugs to do for her here, but I can be thankful she always makes it worth my while...

Walk hard steel,i know the $$$$ speaks for itself.My mom used to clean homes,i think thats where i got my ocd on cleaning. lol:rockon:

Steelerin MS

Seriously?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After seeing a couple of those posts. Steel and North not to mention any handles. I had a great day!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

steelcurtain

Hoopla Cash
$ 826.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This humidity sucks, I have the thermometer is set @ 72 and the temp in the house is 80 :Cry:

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Evening Rie, Cali.

Yes, I'm glad that someone had a good day, even if it was MS.

The weekend wasn't bad...just tiring.

Status
Not open for further replies.