• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm getting a little rain today,,,,I found out that we got 3" from Isaac

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
afternoon people there is a game tonight,,,I'm taking a break until the game kicks off

Steelerin MS

Seriously?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who cares what Sooner Do-do thinks? There is no air in the windmills of his mind.

So what, some folks want to be Don Quixote, just leave him to his feeling of being the great and powerful OZ. He has been exposed and his minions will support him. Man sometimes, just, well just...................We can defend a thread/page. But a whole fucking board? Really? Who wins on DB's he who does not get banned?! WTF? Some folks live for that like they did on Fux...............

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what, some folks want to be Don Quixote, just leave him to his feeling of being the great and powerful OZ. He has been exposed and his minions will support him. Man sometimes, just, well just...................We can defend a thread/page. But a whole fucking board? Really? Who wins on DB's he who does not get banned?! WTF? Some folks live for that like they did on Fux...............

I try to ignore him most of the time. But when he said the Steelers did not belong in the top 25, I did make a rather impolite remark about him being a hairy froot loop in a dress. :L

Steelerin MS

Seriously?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I try to ignore him most of the time. But when he said the Steelers did not belong in the top 25, I did make a rather impolite remark about him being a hairy froot loop in a dress. :L

Did he make it here? He doesn't have the balls or the intelligence to survive here. Once again who wins?????????????????

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can i get a HELL YEA!!!???? lol
cowboyssuck2.gif

X Factor

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Steelerin MS

Seriously?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He made it on the "Power Rankings" thread.

Okay on a board full of speculation. We all know we are Steelers fans and are not speculating on that. Yes we have our visitors, and some jabs. But really gonna defend the speculation of some prognosticator who reports sports and probably never played it at this level. The proof is at the end of the year. Sorry this quitting smoking has me on a box, but damn!

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay on a board full of speculation. We all know we are Steelers fans and are not speculating on that. Yes we have our visitors, and some jabs. But really gonna defend the speculation of some prognosticator who reports sports and probably never played it at this level. The proof is at the end of the year. Sorry this quitting smoking has me on a box, but damn!

I speculate you need another beer!! lol :twitch:

Status
Not open for further replies.