• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steelerin MS

Seriously?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
82769749.jpg

X Factor

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mornin, good peeps.

X, did you get some of the rain from Isaac? It was heading your way, and was stretched all along Iowa's southern border, but the next thing I saw on the radar, it was over Illinois. We got almost none of it here.

No sir, it got to the State line and made a quick turn to the East. Some people in the lower part of Iowa got some but up here in the Middle of Iowa (Nothing).

Steelerin MS

Seriously?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ain't this something.

Ahead of Sunday’s big game between the Denver Broncos and Pittsburgh Steelers, some students in Greeley, Colo., are upset over an anti-gang policy that prohibits them from wearing Peyton Manning’s No. 18 jersey.
The future Hall of Fame quarterback, who the Broncos signed during the off season, has given fans hope the team can build on its unlikely playoff drive of a year ago, and jerseys emblazoned with his name and number are a huge seller throughout the state. But how can a Bronco fan express his devotion if the jersey remains in a drawer?
“They told me I couldn’t wear 18 anymore because it’s a gang number and I had to take it off,” said Konnor Vanatta during an interview with FOX31 Denver on Tuesday.
Vanatta, a third grader in the Weld County School System, was disappointed to learn that the number 18 is considered to represent gang affiliations and is not allowed on clothing inside county classrooms.
“I’m pretty upset the schools have come down to this and I think they need to start paying attention to the education the children are getting rather than what they’re wearing,” added Pam Vanatta, the student’s mother.
A spokesperson for Weld County District 6 explained the policy has been around for more than three years and applies to the numbers 13, 14,18, 31, 41 and 81.

Read more: Bronco fans told they can't wear Peyton Manning jerseys to school | Fox News

Cali Steel

Poster Extraordinaire !!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.18
Fav. Team #1
That's bullshit ms.
Round up the fucking gangs, and drop them in the ocean, and then let the kids wear what the hell they want.
Out here, they can't even wear red or blue, because it's rival Mexican gang colors.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's bullshit ms.
Round up the fucking gangs, and drop them in the ocean, and then let the kids wear what the hell they want.
Out here, they can't even wear red or blue, because it's rival Mexican gang colors.

well our young GI's need training in urban warfare .. unleash them on the gangs in the cities and wipe out the gangs ..sounds like a good Idea to me

Status
Not open for further replies.