• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just in fresh off the press

they just took out the breathing tubes and he is conscience .. but the next 36 hours is crucial for rejection but so far so good

Good deal Misk!! Oh and good morning to ya and ghost,north and anyone else i missed! :yo:

X Factor

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hi Everyone!

Getting ready to watch some football this weekend then will start getting ready for Harvest.

Hope ISSAC has not been too bad for all you here on sportshoopla? I have not looked at projected storm path this morning to see where rain is going to head throughout the states. Have to go pour a cement pad for our semi trailer in an hour and its going to be hot again today :whoo:. :suspicious:

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hi Everyone!

Getting ready to watch some football this weekend then will start getting ready for Harvest.

Hope ISSAC has not been too bad for all you here on sportshoopla? I have not looked at projected storm path this morning to see where rain is going to head throughout the states. Have to go pour a cement pad for our semi trailer in an hour and its going to be hot again today :whoo:. :suspicious:

mornin xf stay hydrated that heat is a killer

X Factor

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
mornin xf stay hydrated that heat is a killer

I know it.

I drink lots of water and got hooked on that green gatoraid (sp?) stuff too. Don't ask me how, just did. :burt:

Status
Not open for further replies.