• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he just has a different opinion than most of us .. just like anything else said here you have to take it with a grain of salt

I have no problem with loc,,,,,I think you know that and I hope he does also

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yea Im off .. my mom flew in 2days ago from TN

Well i hope you guys have a great visit over the weekend.I'm not sure if my mother n law is coming down this weekend or not,last weekend was a rainout.Only going to be in the 70's here this weekend,nice and cool! :)

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well i hope you guys have a great visit over the weekend.I'm not sure if my mother n law is coming down this weekend or not,last weekend was a rainout.Only going to be in the 70's here this weekend,nice and cool! :)

she is flying to fla tomorrow for a visit with my older cousin who just became a grandmother for the first time ..

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coach Mike Tomlin: First I acknowledge that we didn’t get the job done. That is always our intention every time we step into a stadium, to win football games. When you evaluate it from a first preseason standpoint there were some positives and some things to build upon. Obviously we fell short in some areas. We have to go back to Latrobe and get back in the business of developing as a team. Too many errors, physical and mental. We’ll deal with it. We won’t accept it; we will deal with it this time of year. Some positive things, there were contributions from a lot of people. I like the effort overall of the group, but we have a lot of work to do and we will get diligent at getting about it.

From an injury standpoint David Johnson appears to have a severe knee injury. That is being evaluated. We will have more information when we get back to Pittsburgh. Mike Adams injury appears to be less significant. We will evaluate him as well. Jonathan Dwyer just had an AC sprain. Those are the guys that did not return. Anybody else that was shaken up in the game was just that, shaken up.

When did Adams get injured?
When he tried to pick the ball up and run.

Brett Keisel wasn’t here?
He had a family matter. He was excused by me.

Did Chris Rainey impress you at all?
He did some good things tonight. He has some growth, some detail things, some assignment things. Obviously he provided a splash or two for us in the football game.

How did you feel about David DeCastro and Mike Adams?
I thought they represented themselves well at times. From an assignment standpoint I thought they were above the line. They were beat physically some, but that is life in the National Football League. I am sure they will take the lessons learned in this stadium tonight and build from it.

RE: Time of possession on the first two drives:
It was a good start, but it was just that, a start. We desire to finish everything we do and we didn’t finish the job tonight. That is probably what burns in my mind more than anything.

The two touchdown passes, were those mental errors?
Those are physical, not necessarily mental. One Curtis Brown was there to make a play on it and he just has to make a play on it. Another one we had the quarterback in the backfield and we left our feet. We allowed him to get out of the pocket and create space and time and our coverage broke down. Errors that are critical in terms of the outcome of games, but they are also good lessons learned if we are smart.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steeler Nation Rules!!!!

How the hell is everyone???

These Phuckadelphia fans....lets brag and act like the giant asses cause we won a pre season game...are these idiots for real???

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How ya doing Blue???

Awfully quiet for a Friday!!!

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ahhh make some noise psych

maniac.gif

headbanger3.gif

kiss2.gif

How's that???

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sup psych

Not to much...getting ready to call it a day....gotta hit the beat again tonight!!!

Fridays are never dull!!! Figure that one will ya....LOL

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How bout you Buddy....how's things your way???

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
doing good Im off untill monday

Cool, good for you Dude.....I don't have another day off until Monday!!!

I'm bout frigin beat...thank God i only have 5 days next week!!!

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im watching a replay of the steeler game on the nfl channel ..no commercials

They say vick's hand is ok, just a bruise...I knew he would be fine...he always smacks his hand off the toilet seat from what I hear...so no big thing...LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.