• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steelerin MS

Seriously?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need to quit blocking in the back! Getting beat on coverage, it was a hell of a punt though.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Morning Misky and you aren't kidding. Johnsons loss isn't the end of the world, but it's a shitty way to kick things off..

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am beginning to see NETS point of view about LOC the rest of us took him right in,he allowed it to drive a wedge bettween him and the rest of us and he no longer comes here,,,,,I have a similar problem but unlike NET,I won't leave,,and I won't start shit here,,,

for the record loc is different but he stands his ground and dosen't seem to care who does or doesn't like him,,,,,,,,,,I LIKE THAT,,,,,

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am beginning to see NETS point of view about LOC the rest of us took him right in,he allowed it to drive a wedge bettween him and the rest of us and he no longer comes here,,,,,I have a similar problem but unlike NET,I won't leave,,and I won't start shit here,,,

for the record loc is different but he stands his ground and dosen't seem to care who does or doesn't like him,,,,,,,,,,I LIKE THAT,,,,,

he just has a different opinion than most of us .. just like anything else said here you have to take it with a grain of salt

Status
Not open for further replies.