• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't trying, GG,( promise) I have chicken all the time, just being funny.. When all else feels eat chicken...

it's ok I know you were just funnin,,,,but the truth is I love chickeen

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DAMN....I wish I could watch the game tonight,,,,,

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same here GG, we have it all the time... Grilled, fried, baked, there's so many possibilities.... :thumb:

I buy the leg quarters,and when I cut them up I save all the pieces that most would throw away,there isn't much meat on these parts but they do cook down into a very good broth,after an hour I pick out all the trash save the small amount of meat drop in some noodles and seasoning let the noodles cook add some flower to thicken the broth,and you have a very cheap meal or side dish,,,IE soup,,

add some celery and it's better than anything you can buy at the local grocery store

steelcurtain

Hoopla Cash
$ 826.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I buy the leg quarters,and when I cut them up I save all the pieces that most would throw away,there isn't much meat on these parts but they do cook down into a very good broth,after an hour I pick out all the trash save the small amount of meat drop in some noodles and seasoning let the noodles cook add some flower to thicken the broth,and you have a very cheap meal or side dish,,,IE soup,,

add some celery and it's better than anything you can buy at the local grocery store

MM, sounds good, If you like beef and noodles I have a pretty good 1 I do... I get Hormel beef tips with gravy, beef broth and noodles and it's the shit...

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MM, sounds good, If you like beef and noodles I have a pretty good 1 I do... I get Hormel beef tips with gravy, beef broth and noodles and it's the shit...

there are a lot of good cheap meals that can be made,

it's probaly cost more to cook down the chicken than it cost for everything else

LeaderOCola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1st down , decent 4-5 yard screen to redman, 2nd down, run left, someone missed a blocking assignment. ...

3rd and 3, nice little screen to Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.