• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whats up Blue????

Cali Steel

Poster Extraordinaire !!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.18
Fav. Team #1
Sitting here waiting for the guy to finish cleaning my carpet.............
Never buy white carpet.......
Especially if you are married.
Every time it look as though it's not like fresh laid snow, she thinks it needs cleaned.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sitting here waiting for the guy to finish cleaning my carpet.............
Never buy white carpet.......
Especially if you are married.
Every time it look as though it's not like fresh laid snow, she thinks it needs cleaned.

did you get those windows washed

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Steelers believe they have been more than fair with Wallace because they did not rescind or reduce his one-year tender in June -- which they were entitled to do under the guidelines of the collective bargaining agreement.

But they also told Wallace they will not have any further discussions on a potential long-term contract until he signs his tender and reports to the team.

The Steelers are not overly optimistic they can sign Wallace to a long-term deal, but he can play for them this season and then be labeled a "franchise" or "transition" player in 2013.

Wallace's holdout has upset coach Mike Tomlin, who is no longer supportive of his big-play receiver, a team source said.

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Steelers believe they have been more than fair with Wallace because they did not rescind or reduce his one-year tender in June -- which they were entitled to do under the guidelines of the collective bargaining agreement.

But they also told Wallace they will not have any further discussions on a potential long-term contract until he signs his tender and reports to the team.

The Steelers are not overly optimistic they can sign Wallace to a long-term deal, but he can play for them this season and then be labeled a "franchise" or "transition" player in 2013.

Wallace's holdout has upset coach Mike Tomlin, who is no longer supportive of his big-play receiver, a team source said.

stick a fork in him,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Wallace is done

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i guess he dosent see he is hurting himself more than helping himself .. fuck him .. BA BYE wallace

he isn't the first player to pull this shit he won't be the last either,his problem is he's on the wrong team to try this ,I don't see the steelers giving in to him

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
steelers are also being nicer than i would be,,,I would have reduced the offer

Status
Not open for further replies.