• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cali Steel

Poster Extraordinaire !!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.18
Fav. Team #1
"It's unpatriotic, and it really speaks very poorly for what we represent as Americans if we send our Olympic team to London wearing garments made in China," said Galina Sobolev, the designer of high-end Los Angeles clothing line Single. She said she was "appalled" that New York-based Ralph Lauren did not manufacture at least a part of the Olympic uniform in America.

Cali Steel

Poster Extraordinaire !!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.18
Fav. Team #1
"They should have known better," House SpeakerJohn A. Boehner(R-Ohio) said to reporters Thursday.

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) suggested that the committee should "burn" all the China-made outfits and "start all over again."

"I think they should be embarrassed," Reid said during a news conference Thursday. "If they have to wear nothing but a singlet that says USA on it, painted by hand, then that's what they should wear."

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good-morning129.gif

good morning Steeler peeps and friends

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boehner and Reid agree on something ? ? ? ? ?

Anyone have the zip code for Hell? I'm gonna send the Devil some long underwear and maybe an electric blanket.

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as for the Olympic unis.... I have been frustrated for a very long time that Made in America is no where to be found in my closet, slowing changing that (if I'm able to, not much out there) but it is a shame all the same that it's not to be found in THEIR wardrobes

Status
Not open for further replies.