• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mornin' Misk, Blue, LOC and any lurkers. :ranger:

So Misko's a temporary bachelor. I feel yer pain, bro. :pound:

I have a list though.. not too bad .. I'll make a store and beer run soon ..gotta make sure I have smokes and food before I start drinking ... dont wannna run out for smokes when Im crocked

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a list though.. not too bad .. I'll make a store and beer run soon ..gotta make sure I have smokes and food before I start drinking ... dont wannna run out for smokes when Im crocked

A wise precaution.

I have a list as well...damn my luck. Must finish fixing porch roof and mow the lawn, maybe do some trimming and watering...helluva drought here this summer.

Then it's off to the Thai restaurant for dinner, followed by a couple hours at the Lodge, drinking a few beers and staring lovingly at my favorite barmaid. Not a bad way to end a Saturday.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A wise precaution.

I have a list as well...damn my luck. Must finish fixing porch roof and mow the lawn, maybe do some trimming and watering...helluva drought here this summer.

Then it's off to the Thai restaurant for dinner, followed by a couple hours at the Lodge, drinking a few beers and staring lovingly at my favorite barmaid. Not a bad way to end a Saturday.

well it took years to adopt that precaution ... things didnt turn out so good sometimes before I adopted it........lol...... thank god it was before the madd mothers started fucking with us drunks

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
your having quite a decent convo on the penn state booting thread North .. I find it interesting.. the law always fascinated me .. but I know nothing about such matters so I will just lurk and read

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, I'm almost surprised that I haven't been negged over it. But I'm not a Penn State fan...I'm a Buckeyes fan from way back. Being from Ohio but close to the Burgh, I've always had divided loyalties. Steelers in pro football, OSU in college ball. Pirates AND Indians in baseball (which has often been a DOUBLE exercise in pain). Tribe more than Pirates nowadays, because the Buccos are rarely on TV around here.

But anyway, I've been trying to look at the PSU mess objectively. Most of the plorsters are thinking with their hearts, not their heads.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, I'm almost surprised that I haven't been negged over it. But I'm not a Penn State fan...I'm a Buckeyes fan from way back. Being from Ohio but close to the Burgh, I've always had divided loyalties. Steelers in pro football, OSU in college ball. Pirates AND Indians in baseball (which has often been a DOUBLE exercise in pain). Tribe more than Pirates nowadays, because the Buccos are rarely on TV around here.

But anyway, I've been trying to look at the PSU mess objectively. Most of the plorsters are thinking with their hearts, not their heads.

im the same way with the twins and buco's .. grew up playing baseball and wanting to be a pirate .. the pirates of the 60's and 70's were my hero's

Status
Not open for further replies.