• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Night Blue ~ happy spinning

Thanks MS! I appreciate that. I worry I go overboard sometimes, blowing up y'all's walls like I do :L

HOWDY PEEPS!!!!!! :wave:

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im doing good lil sis ... how are you ?

I'm doing my best to keep a smile on my face as I trudge through an abyss, 25 years doing the one thing I seem to do well, but no longer enjoy and trying to find something different without taking a HUGE loss in pay has been majorly not fun. I had to stop for the night.

I'm so sorry I'm not posting much during the day y'all. I figure I best to keep working my desk and not get caught playing. They know I'm not happy, so I've been getting the boss lady and Bossman stopping in my office to chat quite a bit these last few days, I can't have the hoop open when they do this. So, I just stay clear.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm doing my best to keep a smile on my face as I trudge through an abyss, 25 years doing the one thing I seem to do well, but no longer enjoy and trying to find something different without taking a HUGE loss in pay has been majorly not fun. I had to stop for the night.

I'm so sorry I'm not posting much during the day y'all. I figure I best to keep working my desk and not get caught playing. They know I'm not happy, so I've been getting the boss lady and Bossman stopping in my office to chat quite a bit these last few days, I can't have the hoop open when they do this. So, I just stay clear.

its all good you gotta do what you gotta do

Status
Not open for further replies.