• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Afternoon, everyone.

Didn't realize that our bayou brother was a philosopher, but he's got a good point there.

Cali Steel

Poster Extraordinaire !!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.18
Fav. Team #1
Lost one of my dogs a few months ago.
Sucked like hell. They are part of the family.
Can't let it consume you though.
Easier said then done, I know.

Steelerin MS

Seriously?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry all, I just get upset seeing good people hurting, not physically. Especially when it is out of your control. Cali is right I had to have a dog put down a few months ago. Still sucks, but you have to move on. Clark sorry if I offended, not my intent.

Steelerin MS

Seriously?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NCSF NEVER call me a philosopher, I call it the way it is, not the way I think I see it. LOL

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Memo to self:

The term "philosopher" is apparently an insult in the Deep South. Do not use when referring to MS.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
damn ,,,a little hard on clark,,,,,,,,,everyone deals with things differently,,cut the guy some slack

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anymore bans while I was gone

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goes good misk, Cali good to see ya, clark pull your head out your ass, as long as you are in a funk the wife will be too. She needs ya to help her to. Sorry if this is brash but you can't bring the cat back now, it happens. The Cat was your pet, your wife is your partner. Sorry if that hurts, but that is it. Wait till your 55 and lose pets, kids piss you off, and work sucks. Having the wife is priceless!

To be honest as much as I'm grieving its the wife I am mote stressed about right now.Seems like no matter how hard I try I can't break her out of the rut she is digging herself in.She is really worrying me and she needs to take a break from questioning things and over thinking.I am trying desperately to break the cycle and make her smile or be more positive.But nothing I have done seems to be helping.Gonna try getting her out of the house aside from the therapist to try and give her mind a break any suggestions?

Cali Steel

Poster Extraordinaire !!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.18
Fav. Team #1
I wasn't being hard on him,just trying to help him deal with it.
I know how he's feeling.
Miss my Gracie every day.

Steelerin MS

Seriously?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be honest as much as I'm grieving its the wife I am mote stressed about right now.Seems like no matter how hard I try I can't break her out of the rut she is digging herself in.She is really worrying me and she needs to take a break from questioning things and over thinking.I am trying desperately to break the cycle and make her smile or be more positive.But nothing I have done seems to be helping.Gonna try getting her out of the house aside from the therapist to try and give her mind a break any suggestions?

I suggest take the weekend off, go somewhere, just the two of you. Wine and dine her, make her laugh, or at least smile. Hold her hand and don't say a word. Just means you are there.

Status
Not open for further replies.