• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The shock is unreal he was fine when i left jumped on my shoulders and rubbed into me like he always does when he thinks im going to work,I put him down and told him i didnt have to work and would be right back.Got coffee was gone for only 20 minutes opened the door expecting him to jump on me and found him on the floor.Sped to the er vet but they said he had a heart attack and there was nothing they could do.Its still replaying in my head he was only 1

clark even if you had been home when it happened there was nothing you could do,,

Steelerin MS

Seriously?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clark I was there when they had to put my old dogs down, best if you are not there and know they were happy with their life. Hang in there.

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I keep trying to tell myself that but then i feel as though i should have atleast been there when it happened

yes I know what you mean afew years ago I let one of the dogs out,she was old and would always let me know when she wanted back in,,,she scratched at the door and I was doing something and she died there at the door before I could get there,that still bothers me,,not that I could have done anything,it was quick

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ms

no I don't think he's been here all day

Status
Not open for further replies.