• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeaderOCola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
alright, back, that's better. got some booze and some new movies to watch before heading out to watch UFC148 tonight @ BWW
:hungry:

Steelerin MS

Seriously?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw this on FB is it true?

Ok everyone, just spoke with a good friend of Heath Miller and his family, appears the news hasn't hit as of yet but Heath was involved in a bad motorcycle accident last evening, I have no other details regarding the accident but will keep everyone informed if I hear more until it hits the media and more updates are available, my friend Renee Yates who is a personal friend of Heath's family is asking that we all join in prayer this evening at 9pm EST for Heath, very sad news and please dear Lord be with our Tight End and restore him to good health, Thank you Renee for posting

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw this on FB is it true?

Ok everyone, just spoke with a good friend of Heath Miller and his family, appears the news hasn't hit as of yet but Heath was involved in a bad motorcycle accident last evening, I have no other details regarding the accident but will keep everyone informed if I hear more until it hits the media and more updates are available, my friend Renee Yates who is a personal friend of Heath's family is asking that we all join in prayer this evening at 9pm EST for Heath, very sad news and please dear Lord be with our Tight End and restore him to good health, Thank you Renee for posting

Bummer ms

Status
Not open for further replies.