• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
damn it's hell getting older

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn't sure....I thought they closed up shop after they colapsed after they lost to us in the super bowl!!!

I remember that. Was in Nashville at a bar watching it. There were a couple of Steeler fans beside me

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember that. Was in Nashville at a bar watching it. There were a couple of Steeler fans beside me

Always enjoyed hearing the seahawk fans whine about how we cheated....but if they were so good why didn't they even make the playoffs the next year???

I'll tell ya why cause it was a fluke they made it!!! And when facing an actual team they got beat......Even Holmgren said "I'm getting the hell out of here!"

LOL

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear ya there.....this weather sucks!!!

yeah when I came in I was a little worried,I thought it might have been more than just to much heat,I ran thru the a cold shower that took the edge off but still needed some more time to recoup,,,,alls well now

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah when I came in I was a little worried,I thought it might have been more than just to much heat,I ran thru the a cold shower that took the edge off but still needed some more time to recoup,,,,alls well now

Glad to hear your ok Ghost....this weather will take down the best of us....Take care out there Buddy!!!

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Damn GG ~ it sounds like you were just short of having a heat stroke. Don't do it again!! I wanna kick your ass fair and square, not cause you had a damn stroke!

Congrats MS ~ cheers

North ~ I worked at Domino's Pizza for years, I don't like pizza, never really have, but I can make some of the best pizzas you've ever had in your life. Wasn't a problem working there, hate the smell of pizza. As for anything chocolate tho.... I couldn't work near fudge (the candy) b/c I am a sugar junkie

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

bootyshake.gif

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn GG ~ it sounds like you were just short of having a heat stroke. Don't do it again!! I wanna kick your ass fair and square, not cause you had a damn stroke!

Congrats MS ~ cheers

North ~ I worked at Domino's Pizza for years, I don't like pizza, never really have, but I can make some of the best pizzas you've ever had in your life. Wasn't a problem working there, hate the smell of pizza. As for anything chocolate tho.... I couldn't work near fudge (the candy) b/c I am a sugar junkie

Rie, I wouldn't mind working with chocolate. My mother was from Hershey, PA, so it's in my blood. I just wouldn't want to list "fudge packer" on my resume. That kind of thing could be hard to live down.

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Congrats MS ~ cheers

yeah the bear almost got me today,I 'll be more carfull in the future

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well folks.....gonna catch me some more zzzzzzz's before work!!!!

Y'all take care, talk at y'all later!!!!

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
see ya later Psych

Status
Not open for further replies.