• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steelerin MS

Seriously?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
82636130.jpg

:L

Steelerin MS

Seriously?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hilarious at work today. Walk through a building to get to the smoke pit. The Squadron Commander is out front and says I smell it. Man bad gas smell I said I make a call. Call maint. and they transfer me to the Fire Dept. I talk to the guy and he says call 911, I say okay if I call 911 who will answer, he says me, I say can we dispense with this and he says yes I am rolling the trucks now.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hilarious at work today. Walk through a building to get to the smoke pit. The Squadron Commander is out front and says I smell it. Man bad gas smell I said I make a call. Call maint. and they transfer me to the Fire Dept. I talk to the guy and he says call 911, I say okay if I call 911 who will answer, he says me, I say can we dispense with this and he says yes I am rolling the trucks now.

good ole uncle sam

Steelerin MS

Seriously?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then the Fire Dept gets there with their monitor and says yeah there is some here. Head the opposite direction, I walk into the breeze. Whoa almost pass out but the meter. I yell here it is! They don't listen, but the cop blocking the road does and calls them over. The monitor went nuts. The guy looks at me and says evacuate the building. I say seriously?! I'm not in it! He goes yaeh your right runs in and pulls the fire alarm. Too funny.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then the Fire Dept gets there with their monitor and says yeah there is some here. Head the opposite direction, I walk into the breeze. Whoa almost pass out but the meter. I yell here it is! They don't listen, but the cop blocking the road does and calls them over. The monitor went nuts. The guy looks at me and says evacuate the building. I say seriously?! I'm not in it! He goes yaeh your right runs in and pulls the fire alarm. Too funny.

did someone know where the shut off valve was ?..

tk83

Semi-Senior Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally - got Psych his "Last Post" rep. On Part 2 they're all talking about who is posting the most. That's why it's so funny that Psych won.
[yours truly was one post off - the only thing funnier would be if I won - I posted 20 times total in the year & a half that thing ran]

They seem to think pt2 will be done this month!
[only a Steeler thread could finish that fast - probably have to be in NFL season though]

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally - got Psych his "Last Post" rep. On Part 2 they're all talking about who is posting the most. That's why it's so funny that Psych won.
[yours truly was one post off - the only thing funnier would be if I won - I posted 20 times total in the year & a half that thing ran]

They seem to think pt2 will be done this month!
[only a Steeler thread could finish that fast - probably have to be in NFL season though]

this thread was started 5/13 it will be dun soon

Status
Not open for further replies.