• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to watch big bang reruns

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GG ~ no need, I lurk but it's been awhile since the shit happened and I really don't care for them.

It's just a shame that if more than 3 Steeler peeps try to post on a thread, they think someone fuckin rallied the troops.

Worse, it's horrible how they treat newbies, it's different each time, but collectively make it no fun. Fuck em, seriously don't want anything to do with them,

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GG ~ no need, I lurk but it's been awhile since the shit happened and I really don't care for them.

It's just a shame that if more than 3 Steeler peeps try to post on a thread, they think someone fuckin rallied the troops.

Worse, it's horrible how they treat newbies, it's different each time, but collectively make it no fun. Fuck em, seriously don't want anything to do with them,

if I was a mod and had a free hand the place would change dramatically in about 2 weeks,the open gang ups on noobs would end and the crap of several posters ganging up on 1 person would end also,,,,,,there is a big difference bettween playing around and some of the shit that goes on here,

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if I was a mod and had a free hand the place would change dramatically in about 2 weeks,the open gang ups on noobs would end and the crap of several posters ganging up on 1 person would end also,,,,,,there is a big difference bettween playing around and some of the shit that goes on here,

Yep

Status
Not open for further replies.