• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

steelcurtain

Hoopla Cash
$ 826.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe yall should have a Reds banner up soon.

What West are you jealous.. jk It is off season and this is a bs thread so I could ask you if you are busting my balls, but I don't have any...:pbsound:

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What West are you jealous.. jk It is off season and this is a bs thread so I could ask you if you are busting my balls, but I don't have any...:pbsound:

At the top of the page, like how this forum has a banner. The Reds forum has a banner that has been sent in and should be up soon.

:fish:

steelcurtain

Hoopla Cash
$ 826.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At the top of the page, like how this forum has a banner. The Reds forum has a banner that has been sent in and should be up soon.

:fish:

:yo: Groovy West.. ty you for the info...

Last edited by a moderator:

Steelerin MS

Seriously?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the fuck is going on!? Damn it's close to football and the trolls are posturing. If they come here we will hurt them. We have the best thread on here, they can deal with that!

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why do you think Rie hardly ever ventures away from this board,,,,,the assholes out there that's why,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Rie is the nicest person on a blog that I know she should be able to go anywhere here without fear

GG ~ I do go and I read the other pages, and yes, I don't post a lot.... but the change in the kiddie pool is happening and it's a good thing.

to all y'all ~ I have met others on the pages through CS and Nascar. I like the peeps and I will slowly post more on the other pages. I'm just gun shy because of my first posts in the kiddie pool. I know how bad it sucks to be a newbie there (firsthand) but I see change and I like it.

IMHO ~ I'd like to see more visitors here, there are some really funny posters on these boards ~ maybe when football starts up again.....

Status
Not open for further replies.