• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART 15

Mangler

Dis-member
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, too bad ya got to see a stinker.
Hope that after the bye, and we get few players back, we can start to play a little more "Steeler" like.
I'm starting to wonder what Steeler like is, the Colts game or the Jets game, they are too up and down. I'm kinda uncertain about cutting Blount, he needed to go, but seriously Dri Archer as backup... what a waste of a draft pick. and that is their RB list except for the practice squad...

Cali Steel

Poster Extraordinaire !!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.18
Fav. Team #1
Yeah.
Kinda agree about Blount. They say he had a real attitude problem, and sometimes that shit will eat a team from the inside out, like a cancer.
Really have no place on a team for a guy like that.
But going to be really thin at the position..

Cali Steel

Poster Extraordinaire !!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.18
Fav. Team #1
I gotta go the queen needs a new tire for her car ...yay sidewall damage is unrepairable

Queens are good at that.
My Queen just had to have a new one on her chariot due to a nail in the sidewall.....
How the hell does that even happen?

New Michelin @ $270 a pop......

Cali Steel

Poster Extraordinaire !!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.18
Fav. Team #1
Never saw this before...

Pittsburgh Steelers cornerback William Gay remembers arriving at the hospital as a confused 7-year-old trying to understand why members of his family were sobbing uncontrollably.

He soon learned that his mother had been shot in the back three times. The assailant, Gay's stepfather, shot himself in the head, the .38 caliber revolver landing between the bodies.

Gay's mother, Carolyn Hall, was alive for five hours at the hospital before succumbing, while her husband died instantly. If life in a Tallahassee, Florida, housing project was tough already, things just got a lot more demanding for William Gay.

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
Evening Misko.
I had to work today...a cot damned Saturday..lol

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
I've been good. Freezing my ass off lately.
How about yourself?

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
Found out Mother in Law has lung cancer. Huge bummer around here, she's an awesome lady.
It's in-operable. Not sure how long she has, she didn't want to know....Can't say I blame her there.