• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART 15

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bringin this convo into the BS thread...

"Trying" is indeed the best part lol. First time we were preggo within days, but my wife always frets it taking longer for some reason. All her coworkers filling her head with questions. Some of her coworkers have taken years to conceive. I thought after our first go-round she wouldn't question it again... But here we are 2 years later & she's still using a fertility app on her phone and telling me which days are best. I told her all days work best for me... So we should only try to increase our chances right?! lol!

Hol Lee Phuk

Really, cot dammit face.....
Bend her over the table grab ya two handfuls of Jimmy-jams and go to town!!!
You Jimmy-jam it the right way, you'll Getcha sum twins.....

:dhd:

Fertility ain't no worry if them lil face's don't have to swim that far!!!!:lol:

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My wife was born in Trinidad and not a US citizen even though she grew up on St Croix and hasn't been to Trinidad since she was like 8 y/o. Essentially here on a green card and of course married to me. She's had a terrible time getting her passport renewed...I mean years...2 or 3 at least. At one point we thought she would have to return to Trinidad to get it done, but with no valid passport, that was risky. Initially were just gonna go some where local like Charleston, SC and celebrate our 30th there.

ATL.......you ole dawg, you have a Trini for a wife (no disrespect meant)!!!!!!
You lucky SOB!!!!! Does she have any sisters looking for US living????

Seriously, hope she gets her passport or citizenship worked out....that's gotta be frustrating as hell!!!!

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool...I always skim over this thread, but good you moved it.

Increase your chances brother...it can't hurt! Good spacing though...our kids are 2 yrs 6 mos apart. Not too far apart that they're not really close as kids, not too close to have all that financial burden back to back. Our son is finally figuring out his path and plans to leave the house next spring...lazy imo, but has a decent gig now saving his money. Always good with money, basically he's cheap unless it's something for gaming he won't buy it unless he has to have it for work or something. He'll have paid off his car ahead of my daughter and got his school loan to near zero. She bought her car a year before he did, same terms. We gave her a down payment, and paid her 1st school loan off (reward for actually graduating).

Our daughter makes good money, but seems to spend it equally as good. She wanted to come on this Paris trip, but none of her crew can go since they had all these other trips...just this yr they've been to Lake Tahoe, Hilton Head, DC, and NYC.

Mexico...I've been over the border (illegally I think with my cousins that lived in San Antonio) but never played golf down there...This same group of guys also did the Cabo golf trip. Talk about envious. These are all older guys, clearly not hurting for money, they've done the Scotland golf trip, B-D, and Cabo.

My wife was born in Trinidad and not a US citizen even though she grew up on St Croix and hasn't been to Trinidad since she was like 8 y/o. Essentially here on a green card and of course married to me. She's had a terrible time getting her passport renewed...I mean years...2 or 3 at least. At one point we thought she would have to return to Trinidad to get it done, but with no valid passport, that was risky. Initially were just gonna go some where local like Charleston, SC and celebrate our 30th there.

She was finally granted an opportunity to go to a Trinidad embassy and have this passport renewed (there are 2 we're aware of) one in DC the other in Miami) Last July she went to the embassy in DC and got it renewed and ran into a problem with the spelling of her name....long story short, she finally got her passport in February of this yr. Literally a day to two afterwards, I saw a great deal online for a trip to Paris, booked it immediately and surprised her with it, and it's just about here. Barcelona, Rome, a few others are on the list...with only a week, we'll likely get over to London, but the rest of the time will be in France...my dad's oldest brother was in WWII and came ashore at the Normandy Beach...we have so many tours planned I don't know if we'll get that one in.

Patio...nice!!...I've been trying to get the owner here to get more into decorative concrete. We've done a few jobs with sub contracted labor, but so far that's it. One reason he's skeptical is much like yours...expectations and reality not always the same with stained concrete.

Yeah, our patio I had 2 guys from work pour it for me...I paid for the concrete and gave them $200 a pc to spread it. I think I posted some pics a while back, but the patio (at the wife's urging) became a fully enclosed sunroom with a fireplace and nice water feature. The sunroom is finished and turned out really nice, the grilling pad was poured at the same time, it's off the sunroom door...it will be a little 4' x 8' island with a builtin gas grill and a Primo (like a Green Egg, but made here in GA) grill.

Sorry for the book, but hard to find a stopping point...kind of a slow day in the office...lol
Fam/Kids... Must be nice to have them almost completely out of the nest! That's pretty cool that your entire fam seems like travelers. We are lucky to get trips like that once or twice a year. Most of our "trips" consist of an 8-10hr drive so we stay fairly localized. My wife used to have terrible motion sickness so we avoided flying, not that driving was much better for her. But at least when we drove we could stop if she started to get sick. But in recent years she has started flying a lot more so we are expanding our horizons sotospeak. Yea the 2-3 year spacing was a must for my wife & I. Not only did it make financial sense, but we were simply wanting to enjoy every second we could with our boy before the 2nd kid came into the picture. Life has been too much fun watching that little guy grow. I would have hated to have that experience diminished because of our attention being focused on the newborn. That's crazy that it took your wife that long to renew her passport! I bet you are both relieved to finally have that taken care of.

Patio... Yes expectations & reality are definitely a gamble with stained concrete. We went with a very reputable contractor to get the job done, but where the biggest problem came about was the color which wasn't the contractor's fault. We had ordered a brownish color that ended up looking more like a brick red lol. The guy felt terrible about it because of how much we had spent on it, but he never really made it right. He was supposed to come do an acid wash to lighten up the color but he was booked solid all summer & fall so I kept having to call & remind him. He kept giving me the usual "I'll get back to you" nonsense but before we knew it winter arrived. Figured this spring I would drag his ass back over here, but now I can't get ahold of him. Oh well. The color did lighten up a bit this summer and is starting to look more & more brown to us so we may just leave it be. I am due to get it sealed again next spring so I'll wait & see what it looks like then before I decide how to proceed.

No worries man... Works been slow on my end as well! Enjoyin catchin up with ya.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hol Lee Phuk

Really, cot dammit face.....
Bend her over the table grab ya two handfuls of Jimmy-jams and go to town!!!
You Jimmy-jam it the right way, you'll Getcha sum twins.....

:dhd:

Fertility ain't no worry if them lil face's don't have to swim that far!!!!:lol:
Apparently I'm too rough with the jimmy-pans, or so I've been told... lol

But I hope to God I don't get twins!!! I just want 2 kids! Not 3! I'm not tryin to repopulate the world! There's already too many!

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ATL.......you ole dawg, you have a Trini for a wife (no disrespect meant)!!!!!!
You lucky SOB!!!!! Does she have any sisters looking for US living????

Seriously, hope she gets her passport or citizenship worked out....that's gotta be frustrating as hell!!!!

Thanks!

Their all here now, but the oldest sister is a citizen...could be a available...divorced living in FL...that brother-n-law was a fool to kick her to the curb. Said she was holding him back...yeah, holding him back from bankruptcy...SOB now living in a hut in Mexico somewhere selling timeshares or something...seriously.

I've been on my wife about citizenship for damn near 25 yrs...maybe now, she'll finally do it.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fam/Kids... Must be nice to have them almost completely out of the nest! That's pretty cool that your entire fam seems like travelers. We are lucky to get trips like that once or twice a year. Most of our "trips" consist of an 8-10hr drive so we stay fairly localized. My wife used to have terrible motion sickness so we avoided flying, not that driving was much better for her. But at least when we drove we could stop if she started to get sick. But in recent years she has started flying a lot more so we are expanding our horizons sotospeak. Yea the 2-3 year spacing was a must for my wife & I. Not only did it make financial sense, but we were simply wanting to enjoy every second we could with our boy before the 2nd kid came into the picture. Life has been too much fun watching that little guy grow. I would have hated to have that experience diminished because of our attention being focused on the newborn. That's crazy that it took your wife that long to renew her passport! I bet you are both relieved to finally have that taken care of.

Patio... Yes expectations & reality are definitely a gamble with stained concrete. We went with a very reputable contractor to get the job done, but where the biggest problem came about was the color which wasn't the contractor's fault. We had ordered a brownish color that ended up looking more like a brick red lol. The guy felt terrible about it because of how much we had spent on it, but he never really made it right. He was supposed to come do an acid wash to lighten up the color but he was booked solid all summer & fall so I kept having to call & remind him. He kept giving me the usual "I'll get back to you" nonsense but before we knew it winter arrived. Figured this spring I would drag his ass back over here, but now I can't get ahold of him. Oh well. The color did lighten up a bit this summer and is starting to look more & more brown to us so we may just leave it be. I am due to get it sealed again next spring so I'll wait & see what it looks like then before I decide how to proceed.

No worries man... Works been slow on my end as well! Enjoyin catchin up with ya.

Fam...smart man, don't blame you a bit....when my son was born...blessed with one of each, that was my signal from God to shut it down!! LOL, snipped once he was walking...thinking that might free me up for more "trying" without worrying about a 3rd...wrong! But seriously...2 is plenty, my wife is one of 8 (5 from the same parents, then the mom remarried and had 3 more.) She tries to keep up with the other 7, but she's only close to 2 of them....I'm the polar opposite...one of one...two older half brothers from my dad, but barely knew them, until it was time to settle his estate a few years ago...raised as an only child.

Patio...yeah, to be honest it's probably not the contractor's fault. Those swatch colors are hard to match up at the ready mix plant....the chemist provide the additives, but we've never had a job turn out perfect and these are typically pretty demanding homeowners.

We just did a big job at the Atlanta Athletic Club (hosted 3 majors, PGA twice and the US Open once) with stained concrete...a huge slab for an outdoor pavilion they wanted. The end color was nothing like the swatch...fortunately they took it as it was and got a nice discount from the readymix company, and us....that was the last stain concrete job we did supplying the concrete...now we bill for fabrication (labor) and any other supplied material such as rebar. They pay the concrete bill directly to the readymix company.

Our patio/sunroom ended up with the tile that looks like hardwood so it kinda matches the inside of the house...the grilling pad, I may put down a thin stone veneer or just leave it as in.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks!

Their all here now, but the oldest sister is a citizen...could be a available...divorced living in FL...that brother-n-law was a fool to kick her to the curb. Said she was holding him back...yeah, holding him back from bankruptcy...SOB now living in a hut in Mexico somewhere selling timeshares or something...seriously.

I've been on my wife about citizenship for damn near 25 yrs...maybe now, she'll finally do it.

Damn, not Florida.......
I don't think I could go back there.....

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently I'm too rough with the jimmy-pans, or so I've been told... lol

But I hope to God I don't get twins!!! I just want 2 kids! Not 3! I'm not tryin to repopulate the world! There's already too many!

For fuck sake Face......
You don't put the Jimmy-jams in a headlock, you grip them for traction.....every now and then lighten the grip and pinch a nipple so she feels lusted after.......:lol:

As for twins then you definitely want to ease up on the grip......:lol:

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For fuck sake Face......
You don't put the Jimmy-jams in a headlock, you grip them for traction.....every now and then lighten the grip and pinch a nipple so she feels lusted after.......:lol:

As for twins then you definitely want to ease up on the grip......:lol:
Well if I don't keep a good grip somewhere then she goes flyin! :heh:

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mmm... Been a while since I've thrown Broccoli in one. Used to when I thought I was making Quiche lol.

Now that's talent. I'm pretty amateur when it comes to skillet skills. Any tips?
just spray the skillet, toss it in, cover it, flipwhen 80% done cook a few more minutes

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mmm... Been a while since I've thrown Broccoli in one. Used to when I thought I was making Quiche lol.

Now that's talent. I'm pretty amateur when it comes to skillet skills. Any tips?
and i put broccoli in all the time i love brocooli, and if u combine it with cheese or eggs im in heaven

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just spray the skillet, toss it in, cover it, flipwhen 80% done cook a few more minutes

Ooo the cover up is the secret. Was thinkin you were skilled enough to just have the bottom hard & the top all gooey. That would have been impressive if you could flip somethin like that without coating your walls.

and i put broccoli in all the time i love brocooli, and if u combine it with cheese or eggs im in heaven

Now I'm craving it

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ooo the cover up is the secret. Was thinkin you were skilled enough to just have the bottom hard & the top all gooey. That would have been impressive if you could flip somethin like that without coating your walls.

Now I'm craving it
go make one

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WOW.......

WTF..........:scratch: