• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART 15

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The hate is strong within the entire division. Just because the lowly Brownies haven't been relevant in decades doesn't mean the hate for them isn't just as strong. The fun we have at their expense sort of dilutes it because they can't stand up for themselves.

As for the Bungals. I've always had a special sort of hate for them. More than I do for the Ravens surprisingly. I've had mixed experiences when it comes to mingling with Baltimore fans. But I've never had a good experience with a Cincy fan. Dense & arrogant sonsabitches, all of em!

I see what your saying, but as of recently it's like Raven fans are realizing their feet touch the ground.......

Fuck it, let me shoot this straight. They are all realizing we own the division.
Bunghole fans know the only way to get control of that is to take people out, dirty ball.... but in the end karma kicked them like a Cleveland Browns punter, Right in the head.

Ravens seem to chill, knowing they have to restock the pantry to compete, so now they wanna get along.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see what your saying, but as of recently it's like Raven fans are realizing their feet touch the ground.......

Fuck it, let me shoot this straight. They are all realizing we own the division.
Bunghole fans know the only way to get control of that is to take people out, dirty ball.... but in the end karma kicked them like a Cleveland Browns punter, Right in the head.

Ravens seem to chill, knowing they have to restock the pantry to compete, so now they wanna get along.
Ravens... I agree they seem to be subsiding with their rampant tirades. Just don't bring up Flacco lol. Luckily not too many of them on the Hoop have ever been that way. Based on my experiences... TGann, Cravn & Money were the only pricks that would argue tooth & nail over anything B'more related. I had more respect for TGann though because he could at least respect the Steelers & sometimes us fans, whereas Money & Cravn downright loathed all of us without getting to know anybody. OldSchool, BlueSuns & a few others are good guys.

Bungal fans in the real world seem to all be pricks. I've tried approaching some and even offering a beer to the random wanderer amongst the tailgates but they are always looking for trouble. Almost came to blows multiple times. But on the Hoop there are a few that I can at least converse with. Kramer & CincyFan are the decent ones. Seem like legit guys and can have open minded conversations. Never really got along with any of the other Bungal fans because they are too narrow minded.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ravens... I agree they seem to be subsiding with their rampant tirades. Just don't bring up Flacco lol. Luckily not too many of them on the Hoop have ever been that way. Based on my experiences... TGann, Cravn & Money were the only pricks that would argue tooth & nail over anything B'more related. I had more respect for TGann though because he could at least respect the Steelers & sometimes us fans, whereas Money & Cravn downright loathed all of us without getting to know anybody. OldSchool, BlueSuns & a few others are good guys.

Bungal fans in the real world seem to all be pricks. I've tried approaching some and even offering a beer to the random wanderer amongst the tailgates but they are always looking for trouble. Almost came to blows multiple times. But on the Hoop there are a few that I can at least converse with. Kramer & CincyFan are the decent ones. Seem like legit guys and can have open minded conversations. Never really got along with any of the other Bungal fans because they are too narrow minded.

As the teams go...I respect the Ravens franchise more than any other in the DIV because they have actually done something once they got of the DIV...the real world (not on the this DB) fans...I have issues with...all the ones I know and have run into act like they've been around for 30 yrs kicking ass. Hell they stole another city's team, granted IND stole theirs, but it's taken me a long time to indentify the Ravens with BAL.

Hoopsters...Oldschool is not always on point, but he's cool and I've had no issue with Money, but Tgann was a bit off kelter.

CIN...they were and still is today one of the cheapest franchises in the NFL...I've heard more than a few former players on ATL radio dogging out the franchise about how cheap they were. To have soooo many top 15 draft picks and never have won shit of note...I like. I've played some golf with a guy from Cincy...nice guy actually, he hated the Steelers but admitted he was more jealous than real hate...always liked taking his money on the course.

Hoopsters...I've gone on their board and chatted without incident...aside from ours it's the only active board in the DIV.

CLE...both of the OH franchises have an inferiority complex when it comes to the Steelers. Granted some Steeler fans have rubbed their noses in it (especially over at the old ESPN board...it got wicked over there) which I don't do much aside from good old fashion ribbing, but the Browns fans that are alive most have never seen the Browns win anything...I have a little empathy for them actually...then I remember the gap from Bradshaw to Ben and quickly get over it.

Hoopsters...I can't blame them for hating us fans, but I get along.

Cali Steel

Poster Extraordinaire !!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.18
Fav. Team #1
Someone posted on twitter that Flacco was killed in an auto accident........
Not....
Just his talent was killed, but that was years ago.....

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Steelers have released K Shaun Suisham and signed RB Brandon Johnson.
The Steelers have released kicker
Shaun Suishamicon-article-link.gif with the designation of Failed Physical, the team announced today.

“Unfortunately Shaun incurred a setback in his recovery from knee surgery that won’t allow him to compete in a timely manner,” said Steelers General Manager Kevin Colbert. “Shaun has played a significant role in our success during his time in Pittsburgh. He has been the consummate professional on the field and in our community. We wish he and his family all the best in the future."

Suisham joined the Steelers in 2010 and converted 124-of-141 field goal attempts and each of his 173 extra point attempts through the 2014 season. He spent the 2015 season on the team’s Reserve/Injured List.

The Steelers also announced the signing of running back Brandon Johnson. Johnson was a tryout participant for the Steelers’ 2016 rookie mini-camp and played collegiately at Penn State

Steelers release Suisham; sign Johnson 

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Steelers have released K Shaun Suisham and signed RB Brandon Johnson.
The Steelers have released kicker
Shaun SuishamView attachment 130862 with the designation of Failed Physical, the team announced today.

“Unfortunately Shaun incurred a setback in his recovery from knee surgery that won’t allow him to compete in a timely manner,” said Steelers General Manager Kevin Colbert. “Shaun has played a significant role in our success during his time in Pittsburgh. He has been the consummate professional on the field and in our community. We wish he and his family all the best in the future."

Suisham joined the Steelers in 2010 and converted 124-of-141 field goal attempts and each of his 173 extra point attempts through the 2014 season. He spent the 2015 season on the team’s Reserve/Injured List.

The Steelers also announced the signing of running back Brandon Johnson. Johnson was a tryout participant for the Steelers’ 2016 rookie mini-camp and played collegiately at Penn State

Steelers release Suisham; sign Johnson
Uh-Oh! Is his career over???