• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART 15

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SIGNS OF LIFE, FINALLY!!!! lol

Doing good so far this year.

Good to hear! :suds:

Good Morin you ole peter pumper......

It has been quiet in here, everyone is stocking up for the run for #7.
I think we have a damn good chance at it this year "if" we can stay healthy.
With Oct 23rd circled on the year of the Steelers kicking some ass!!!!

There is a solid chance! Always revolves around health, but as we've seen from last year... This team knows how to rally behind their backups. Everyone has bought in and is starting to coming into their own so-to-speak. The foundations on both side of the ball are rock solid, and now they need younger guys to make the leap. When that happens, this team is going to be unstoppable. I expect big things from this group this year! Excited to see the offense continue its domination and really hoping the defense continues to progress under Butler. We saw some great things last year. Heyward & Tuitt are a nasty combo. If Dupree & Shazier can dominate along with Law Dog, then this unit is top 10 easy regardless of the secondary. I'm still really curious to see what we have in Senquez Golson. Coaches are raving about him, but I'll temper my expectations because they did the same thing with Cortez Allen and we all know how that turned out lol.

im ok .. really busy with work .. the company rolled out the new prism tv products and started hiring new people so I have been on 10-12 hour shifts for the last 4 months and they have me training the FNG's . I dont have much time at work to be on here and by the time I get home at night I really dont feel much like being on line .. things are starting to level off now though

FNG's!! :gaah: lol. Glad to hear things are goin well! Sounds like we are all in the same boat with the busier schedules.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good morning yinz SOB's!!!

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good morning yinz SOB's!!!
mornin my friend

ima waiting for the birth of my great grand daughter ..my grand daughter went to the hospital to be induced into labor last night at 8pm ..dasiy may hasnt made her grand entrance yet .. I hate all of this waiting

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
mornin my friend

ima waiting for the birth of my great grand daughter ..my grand daughter went to the hospital to be induced into labor last night at 8pm ..dasiy may hasnt made her grand entrance yet .. I hate all of this waiting
Great morning for you! Congrats brother!

Will this be the first great grand-baby?

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes she will be the first ...and the wife is there but isnt answering the texts that I have sent .. :gaah:
Dammit Jewlz! But that's awesome to hear. I will have to remember to call you "Great Grandfather Misko" from now on!

I hope everything goes smoothly!

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
mornin my friend

Great Grand? My Gosh...Super congrats!!

I should get in here more often...best wishes to your family Misk! Gotta be pretty exciting.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thanks my man .. it is exciting ,at least they will know me before I pass

First, congrats @MISKO
Secondly, WTF you mean before you pass??? I was told you were immortal.....:pout:

Anyways, Congrats Buddy!!!!

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta love those guys...

ummmmmm, NO.

You know the winds of the North division are starting to change when we start getting along with Ratbird fans and Bunghole fans seem to be more mortally butt hurt than teams with Tony Romo as QB.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ummmmmm, NO.

You know the winds of the North division are starting to change when we start getting along with Ratbird fans and Bunghole fans seem to be more mortally butt hurt than teams with Tony Romo as QB.
The hate is strong within the entire division. Just because the lowly Brownies haven't been relevant in decades doesn't mean the hate for them isn't just as strong. The fun we have at their expense sort of dilutes it because they can't stand up for themselves.

As for the Bungals. I've always had a special sort of hate for them. More than I do for the Ravens surprisingly. I've had mixed experiences when it comes to mingling with Baltimore fans. But I've never had a good experience with a Cincy fan. Dense & arrogant sonsabitches, all of em!