• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART 15

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sad news for any Steeler peeps who are actually from the Pittsburgh area, who are old enough to remember Chiller Theatre on Channel 11.

"Chilly Billy" Cardille has passed away, according to a text I got last night from a friend in the Burgh. :(

:rip:

Cali Steel

Poster Extraordinaire !!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.18
Fav. Team #1
Shit bro, been good.
Just busy with work, and what seems like a constant flow of visitors this summer.
Every time I stop by, aint none ya bitches around.......
How bout yourself?

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit bro, been good.
Just busy with work, and what seems like a constant flow of visitors this summer.
Every time I stop by, aint none ya bitches around.......
How bout yourself?
You must be a weekend hoopster? I'm rarely around during the weekends. Sundays through Wednesdays are my usuals.

Been busy as well brother. Busy with work and in the middle of a home remodel. And just welcomed my first child into the world. Little boy was born just 2 weeks ago. Life has been pretty hectic.

Cali Steel

Poster Extraordinaire !!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.18
Fav. Team #1
You must be a weekend hoopster? I'm rarely around during the weekends. Sundays through Wednesdays are my usuals.

Been busy as well brother. Busy with work and in the middle of a home remodel. And just welcomed my first child into the world. Little boy was born just 2 weeks ago. Life has been pretty hectic.

Well damn......
Congrats are in order.
Whens the SportsHoopla party?

But seriously, that will make you a very busy man.
Enjoy that boy face...

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well damn......
Congrats are in order.
Whens the SportsHoopla party?

But seriously, that will make you a very busy man.
Enjoy that boy face...
Thanks Cali! :suds:

I don't think any hoop shindigs have been arranged lol.

And yes to the busy. Feels like he popped out yesterday but its been 2 weeks already!

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Whoa...how did I miss that? Too much time in the Politics Forum, I s'pose.

A belated congrats, Face. :suds:

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whoa...how did I miss that? Too much time in the Politics Forum, I s'pose.

A belated congrats, Face. :suds:
Thanks North! How ya been brother? Feels like its been a while since I've seen you around. Then again, its been a long offseason lol.

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks North! How ya been brother? Feels like its been a while since I've seen you around. Then again, its been a long offseason lol.

A long offseason, indeed. But I'm also a Penguins fan, so it's not like I had no sports to enjoy...and seeing them take the Cup again was a thrill.

But now I'm ready for some football, and hoping this season will end with a seventh Lombardi.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A long offseason, indeed. But I'm also a Penguins fan, so it's not like I had no sports to enjoy...and seeing them take the Cup again was a thrill.

But now I'm ready for some football, and hoping this season will end with a seventh Lombardi.
Don't I know it! I loved watchin the Pens this year! They were full of surprises.

As for our beloved Stillers... Some people need to lay off the grass! lol. Still one hell of an offense so long as Ben stays upright. And the defense is starting to gel. Secondary is still the question mark... But with all the talent injected into the position, I see no reason why they won't get better as the season wears on. There's a lot to be excited about!

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bungals, Ratturds, Cheatriots & the Buncos all BARELY won their opening game... Don't like that one bit