• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART 14

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got a break this week... only have to work 52 hours....lol

just trying to make the most of it!!!

Sasquatch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
spacer.gif

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so.....what IS the rule now concerning tittays?

Good question, Wyo. I dunno.

For a while, pics like the ones MS has been posting were verboten, because Google was threatening to pull its ads. But it seems like the rule has been relaxed again.

Maybe we're just back to no nips and vag again.

As for me, I'd like to see the Hot Chicks forum brought back outa the mothballs. They could put it under "NSFW."

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
do you suppose there's still a HCF to resurrect?

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was under the impression that it was archived in some way, but not sure.

SportFan and Psych put a lot of effort into that forum. I'd like to think it still exists...somewhere.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Steelers will continue to look at options at wide receiver. While Jerricho Cotchery is still mulling over a decision between the Steelers and the Panthers, the Steelers will bring in Lance Moore for a visit: "Former New Orleans receiver Lance Moore is expected to meet with team officials Wednesday, sources with knowledge of the situation told the Tribune-Review. And Jerricho Cotchery, who spent Monday night visiting with Carolina Panthers coach Ron Rivera and offensive coordinator Mike Shula before meeting with coaches and team officials Tuesday at Bank of America Stadium, will choose between the Steelers and Panthers as early as Wednesday, the Charlotte Observer reported." What do you think? Is Lance Moore a fit for the Steelers?

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maurice Jones-Drew is visiting with the Steelers today to discuss the free agent's future in football. The Steelers don't have a lot of depth at running back behind Le'Veon Bell and Jones-Drew could provide a great counter-punch to Bell. "According to Adam Schefter of ESPN, Jones-Drew is visiting the Steelers today, and has other teams interested." For this to work, Jones-Drew would have to be receptive to being a part of a running back committee but he's not getting any younger and backs who have been in the league as long as MJD can't be feature backs forever. What do you think? Want MJD on the Steelers?