• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

tk83

Semi-Senior Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey tk .. hope your packers kick the 9er's asses
Thanks Misko - me too.

Actually, yesterday was pretty stinkin' good. No matter what happens, it was a fun season.

Sorry 'bout the Steelers - man KCs scrubs almost pulled it off.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Misko - me too.

Actually, yesterday was pretty stinkin' good. No matter what happens, it was a fun season.

Sorry 'bout the Steelers - man KCs scrubs almost pulled it off.

there was a blown call during the missed fg .. sd had too many people on the right side of the ball .. the nfl offices apologized to the steelers today for the missed call that would have ended up in a redo of the fg

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
Yo JR . . .

Yeah, I know it's been awhile. Who's top of your list for Head Coach?

(I'm not looking back on previous pages - I'm too lazy)

Hey tk,
Been awhile for sure.
Bowles from Cards, Quinn from Seahawks or Jay Gruden from Bengals would probably be top 3. I really don't know much beyond that. lol
Who would have thought 8 wins would win the North? I figured it would be a tough division.
Good luck going forward.

tk83

Semi-Senior Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That still stinks.

Kinda like last week when the officials were running the last 10 seconds off, but not letting GB snap the ball.

Big difference - the KC mistake really mattered.

Losing power on my I-pad.

Later.

tk83

Semi-Senior Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks JR.

Before we know it the draft will be here and the excitement for all will begin again.

(Btw - I don't think the North is all that bad. Parity throughout NFL is beginning to show)

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
Shit Misko,
Weatherman this morning said the cold air will be here late next week!! WTF??

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it was cold today jr but it is winter here on the tundra

Yeah, I wasn't ready for this. Just got back today. It was 70 degrees and I was wearing shorts and a tee shirt playing with the kids in the yard yesterday..Didn't even have warm cloths to wear on the flight.Definitely wasn't prepared for the -4 when I landed. I wore the only long sleeve shirt yesterday when I started the flight that American Eagle screwed up and caused me to spend the night in Dallas. But hey, I got to celebrate with the Eagles fans that came in after the game.

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
Thanks JR.

Before we know it the draft will be here and the excitement for all will begin again.

(Btw - I don't think the North is all that bad. Parity throughout NFL is beginning to show)

Offensively for sure, Bears were 2nd in scoring, Pack 8th, Lions 13th and Vikes 15th.
But defensively the Norse was pathetic, and that's supposed to be the Norses' toughness..

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
Yeah, I wasn't ready for this. Just got back today. It was 70 degrees and I was wearing shorts and a tee shirt playing with the kids in the yard yesterday..Didn't even have warm cloths to wear on the flight.Definitely wasn't prepared for the -4 when I landed. I wore the only long sleeve shirt yesterday when I started the flight that American Eagle screwed up and caused me to spend the night in Dallas. But hey, I got to celebrate with the Eagles fans that came in after the game.

That's cool...lol

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lol welcome home DD

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Typically no....lol
We must be in some kind of holding pattern with this shit.?.?

Its my fault. where ever I go the weather gets screwy. Spent a week in Vegas when I got married. They average 6" of rain a year. That week it rained over 3". A 1/2" of rain really screws that town up.

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
Its my fault. where ever I go the weather gets screwy. Spent a week in Vegas when I got married. They average 6" of rain a year. That week it rained over 3". A 1/2" of rain really screws that town up.

Oh man, I know that.
When we got an inch of rain in AZ it would make them release the dams and flood the canals.

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They gave us $19 in vouchers. We were all pissed in the van taking us to the hotel. Last time I saw a mob that mad it was in "Frankenstein". We were about to call it a night when some Eagles fans came in. Stayed up drinking with them till they shut us down at midnight. Told them all my cowboys jokes and pproceeded to piss off the cowboy fan bartender.

Status
Not open for further replies.