• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Random thoughts...

Bell broke Franco's rookie rushing record this season and we finished strong. I expect to pick up here in Sept.

What draft pick are we going to lose now that the Ravens didn't make the post season at all?

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Random thoughts...

Bell broke Franco's rookie rushing record this season and we finished strong. I expect to pick up here in Sept.

What draft pick are we going to lose now that the Ravens didn't make the post season at all?

Steelers should appeal that, and if need be, sue the NFL for an injunction to stop it. Clearly, Tomlin's misstep had no impact. Ratbirds were eliminated because they lost to Cincy while San Diego won, leaving the Chargers with a better overall record.

BBL, gang. :yo:

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, the Steelers team on the field yesterday was vastly improved over the team that lost to the Titans, raiders, Bears, & Vikings. Hopefully they can fill in some holes with the draft and don't have the cap problems like last off season. Does anyone know where the Steelers are with the cap. I saw somewhere that the cowboys were looking at being somewhere around $20 million over for next year.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As of now I believe PIT is in the ballpark of $10 mil over the cap.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea it will be interesting to see what happens. But after the dust settles we should be "in the clear," if not close to it, for 2015

According to ATL, both Ike & Troy have both stated they are willing to take pay cuts. That should help out a lot.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
evening people another season in the books, a disappointment to say the least maybe next year the O-line will stay healthy and the defense will come together but I'm worried about that we have at least 1 guy retiring this year and I'm sure there will be a few that won't be back,

in the draft I would like to see tall receiver some defensive picks and still another O-lineman just my thoughts

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As of now I believe PIT is in the ballpark of $10 mil over the cap.

Damn it. I thought last year was going to be the worst of it. Even if Ike & Troy take a cut, that won't get them much relief. I doubt Foote is back next year. When I looked up the cap numbers, Levi Brown is at 6.5 mil and he will gone. I also noticed that of the over $4 million in dead money, Mike Golic is getting $5,000. How is that possible?

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
evening people another season in the books, a disappointment to say the least maybe next year the O-line will stay healthy and the defense will come together but I'm worried about that we have at least 1 guy retiring this year and I'm sure there will be a few that won't be back,

in the draft I would like to see tall receiver some defensive picks and still another O-lineman just my thoughts

yes a tall receiver would be great

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn it. I thought last year was going to be the worst of it. Even if Ike & Troy take a cut, that won't get them much relief. I doubt Foote is back next year. When I looked up the cap numbers, Levi Brown is at 6.5 mil and he will gone. I also noticed that of the over $4 million in dead money, Mike Golic is getting $5,000. How is that possible?

I think keisle may retire too

Status
Not open for further replies.