• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The official Super Bowl LIII Thread

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Totally off topic...how you been NE? Did you go under the knife again?

Hey Bud, not yet but it's looking like I might need an artificial hip....oy vey. I got a deep cortisone shot to the hip back in late November and it was fucking brutal. At least it did give me some relief but only for about 5 weeks. I'm back to limping again. The hard part is the timing because it's so damn hard to miss work. I could do it during the summer but then it's an entire golf season shot to hell. I might try to time it near the spring break so I don't miss more than a couple of weeks and then at least I'll be able to play before the summer ends.

They say recovery is surprisingly rapid.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Bud, not yet but it's looking like I might need an artificial hip....oy vey. I got a deep cortisone shot to the hip back in late November and it was fucking brutal. At least it did give me some relief but only for about 5 weeks. I'm back to limping again. The hard part is the timing because it's so damn hard to miss work. I could do it during the summer but then it's an entire golf season shot to hell. I might try to time it near the spring break so I don't miss more than a couple of weeks and then at least I'll be able to play before the summer ends.

I love the fact I've made it to 63 and all my body parts still work perfectly. No aches and pains whatsoever.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure if anyone has already posted this and sorry if you have but I don't think Wade Philips is any advantage for the Rams. The last 2 times he beat Brady and Belichick in the play-offs +1 in the reg season were in Denver. A place the Pats struggle. Before having those dominant defenses and decided HFA, Belichick and Brady pretty much owned Philips led defenses other than early on in San Diego. And the defenses in Houston and Dallas were pretty good units.
I'm not sure who will win this thing nor do I really care but the Patriots experience in these things and proven big game playmakers will require the Rams to play a pretty much flawless game to win. Just my 2 cents.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure if anyone has already posted this and sorry if you have but I don't think Wade Philips is any advantage for the Rams. The last 2 times he beat Brady and Belichick in the play-offs +1 in the reg season were in Denver. A place the Pats struggle. Before having those dominant defenses and decided HFA, Belichick and Brady pretty much owned Philips led defenses other than early on in San Diego. And the defenses in Houston and Dallas were pretty good units.
I'm not sure who will win this thing nor do I really care but the Patriots experience in these things and proven big game playmakers will require the Rams to play a pretty much flawless game to win. Just my 2 cents.

Yeah, my post on the second page

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams/Patriots? Seems more like an undercard to what could've been in Saints/Chiefs. Don't really care who wins.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams/Patriots? Seems more like an undercard to what could've been in Saints/Chiefs. Don't really care who wins.

Lol Sure you don't.

Ricky's final gasp at Montana bests Brady rests upon this game. It's already obvious to non-Montana nut huggers.

tenor.gif

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol Sure you don't.

Ricky's final gasp at Montana bests Brady rests upon this game. It already has for non-Montana nut huggers.

tenor.gif

Rests upon this game? Ha! It's been decided a looonng time ago....by anybody who actually knows football.

Montana #1. Brady? Who cares........not on Joes level.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the fact I've made it to 63 and all my body parts still work perfectly. No aches and pains whatsoever.

Well you swim almost daily, don't you? That's one of the best exercises of all, if not the best

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lucky bastard. Since 50 I've had plantar in both heels, partial rotator tear, tennis elbow, clavicular surgery on my shoulder, septoplasty surgery on my nose and now this.

Well you swim almost daily, don't you? That's one of the best exercises of all, if not the best

I swim in cold beer every day and it doesn't do a fuckin' thing.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lucky bastard. Since 50 I've had plantar in both heels, partial rotator tear, tennis elbow, clavicular surgery on my shoulder, septoplasty surgery on my nose and now this.

I've been lucky. Not a single filling in my mouth too, original teeth.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been lucky. Not a single filling in my mouth too, original teeth.

C'mon now, you gotta be makin' this up. I'm beginning to wonder if you're a 15 year old kid who has homework he should be doing :scratch:

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good luck Homer. Waiting sucks but the longer you wait, the less active you will be and less likely to wear it out and have to do it again.....

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I've read your posts. It's doing more than you realize!!!!!