• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The official Super Bowl LIII Thread

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"The New England Patriots, who have been shitting up the mid-winter for sports fans throughout this entire terrible millennium, are not remotely close to going away, not any more than, say, measles or famine are close to going away. They're a problem, but one that gets managed more than it gets eradicated. It's embarrassing that, at this late juncture and despite the near-unanimity in the culture that Something Needs To Be Done About The F---ing Patriots, seemingly nothing can be done about the Patriots. They're in the Super Bowl again and you're a fool if you think they're not going to win it in some sort of hideous and repellent way. They're going to have a parade and Bill Belichick is going to pass a kidney stone the size of a Hyundai Elantra while a bunch of mutants with unforgivable beards cheer him on."

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There were plenty of people who had them written off up until last week. Then everyone was like DAMN! Those bastages did it AGAIN! All the NE players were hearing is Brady is too old, NE doesn't have any WRs, their defense sucks...

I'll be honest, I didn't think we'd see them in the SB. The way things started out with injuries and Edeleman's extended off season I wasn't even sure they'd make the playoffs. Then I remembered we have the Dolphins, Bills and Jets in the division. Not to mention the weak opponents from the NFC NE got to face.

What was I worried about?

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There were plenty of people who had them written off up until last week. Then everyone was like DAMN! Those bastages did it AGAIN! All the NE players were hearing is Brady is too old, NE doesn't have any WRs, their defense sucks...

I'll be honest, I didn't think we'd see them in the SB. The way things started out with injuries and Edeleman's extended off season I wasn't even sure they'd make the playoffs. Then I remembered we have the Dolphins, Bills and Jets in the division. Not to mention the weak opponents from the NFC NE got to face.

What was I worried about?

Now, the Patriots are the favorites. Old man Brady can drop that nobody believes in us act now.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My sources are close to finalizing the report, and it's looking like quite a few prop bets are going to be lucrative.

Patriots first downs > Rams first downs

Rams sacks < 2

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now, the Patriots are the favorites. Old man Brady can drop that nobody believes in us act now.

Do you know anything about Vegas odds and what happens once $ starts rolling in?

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you know anything about Vegas odds and what happens once $ starts rolling in?

Yes, of course bettors affect the lines. The Rams are not suppose to be there, they haven't earned is the talk, so of course that makes them the underdogs

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Superb Owl menu:
- Nachos with flank steak strips
- Tater skins with bacon
- Guacamole & chips
- Hot Wings with blue cheese dip
- Bacon cheeseburgers
- Apple crisp with home-made vanilla ice-cream

Last edited:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Robey-Coleman better show up on Sunday with all the talking he doing

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Superb Owl menu:
- Nachos with flank steak strips
- Tater skins with bacon
- Guacamole & chips
- Hot Wings with blue cheese dip
- Bacon cheeseburgers
- Apple crisp with home-made vanilla ice-cream

I don't fuss much with the food. I may just have grilled cheese, something easy.

I will have my beer lined up though.

And my cake.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't fuss much with the food. I ma just have grilled cheese, something easy.

I will have my beer lined up though.

And my cake.
Good point. Beer will be flowing, as will some warm-up martinis and margaritas.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good point. Beer will be flowing, as will some warm-up martinis and margaritas.

I like an extra strength murderita but have no inclination to ever have a martini....

But again, I doubt I'd have those on Super Bowl Sunday. A warm summer day maybe.

To be truthful, my intake and what I eat will be normal for me. System maintenance, nothing extra special required.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like an extra strength murderita but have no inclination to ever have a martini....

But again, I doubt I'd have those on Super Bowl Sunday. A warm summer day maybe.

To be truthful, my intake and what I eat will be normal for me. System maintenance, nothing extra special required.
Meh, SB party without tons of finger food just ain’t rat. Regarding Martinis, those are for the cooking phase, then beer is the natural go to.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, SB party without tons of finger food just ain’t rat. Regarding Martinis, those are for the cooking phase, then beer is the natural go to.

Won't be a party at my place. Just another day at the office...

I don't like crowds. Distracting.

I'll let it record for 1.5 hours before I even tune in. Do some yardwork while waiting, maybe wash a car.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Won't be a party at my place. Just another day at the office...

I don't like crowds. Distracting.

I'll let it record for 1.5 hours before I even tune in. Do some yardwork while waiting, maybe wash a car.
TBH, I too like watching games alone, maybe with a few close family members. That way I can jump up and down and yell at the screen like a madman, without people thinking I’m going nuts.

Also, there is nothing worse than some newbie to the game saying “... looks like the (insert: offense or defense of your team) is terrible,” after the first drive. Arrgh, hate that chit.

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Robey-Coleman better show up on Sunday with all the talking he doing

Besides that awful non call, he has been a good player, it's not starting corner material but has been good in his role.

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, there is nothing worse than some newbie to the game saying “... looks like the (insert: offense or defense of your team) is terrible,” after the first drive. Arrgh, hate that chit.

I watch with family and friends, every Super Bowl every 10 minutes on cue says that, I cringe every time.