• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Official Super Bowl 50 discussion thread. Panthers vs. Broncos

KnightAndDay

Separate or shoot to kill
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,129.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm feeling a game like Super Bowl 48. I say the Panthers put up 30+ and Peyton gets maybe 10. Carolina just completely dominated the Cardinals in all 3 phases. I'm not convinced that Denver can do anything on offense against Carolina's defense.

33-14 Carolina

I kind of have that same feeling.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no idea where anyone see Carolina scoring 30+ points against that defense and the best pass rush in all of football.

cowboys5xsbs

Surprise Motherfucker
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no way Carolina puts up 30 points on Denver's Defense :pound::pound:

cowboys5xsbs

Surprise Motherfucker
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The broncos just shut down arguably the most effcient offense in the NFL when healthy. The disrepect is real.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Panthers need to smack Peyton around worse than Seattle did. No one that makes those awful Nationwide and Papa John's commercials deserve to win a Super Bowl.

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no idea where anyone see Carolina scoring 30+ points against that defense and the best pass rush in all of football.

Everybody just keeps dismissing Peyton. It's alright. He's got this.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#1 defense vs the #6 defense... Broncos have the edge.... Kam and company have the more explosive offense for sure, but we all know the rule, good defenses can still beat out good offenses... I like the way Denver's D looked today, and I expect them to get at Kam with some serious intensity .... Also Manning can exploit some weaknesses in Carolina's pass coverage .... He might not have the strong arm, but he still has the smarts and he's gonna take advantage of some secondary weaknesses .... It's gonna be a dog fight, but the Broncos just might send Manning off into the sunset...

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Turnovers have been crucial for the Panthers so far. 10 turnovers in 2 games so far.

Limit the turnovers and I think the Broncos will have a great shot to win.

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#1 defense vs the #6 defense... Broncos have the edge.... Kam and company have the more explosive offense for sure, but we all know the rule, good defenses can still beat out good offenses... I like the way Denver's D looked today, and I expect them to get at Kam with some serious intensity .... Also Manning can exploit some weaknesses in Carolina's pass coverage .... He might not have the strong arm, but he still has the smarts and he's gonna take advantage of some secondary weaknesses .... It's gonna be a dog fight, but the Broncos just might send Manning off into the sunset...

Not every Cam/Kam is spelled with a K. Cam is playing at a very high level right now and I think the Panthers have more weapons on offense. Pats are very one dimensional on offense so they are a lot easier to prepare for then the Panthers offense. Broncos have a good defense but I don't I really don't think they have much of a chance in this game with their offense and Peyton being a shell of his former self. Panthers have been playing with an edge similar to Seattle a couple years ago I just don't see them losing this one.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not every Cam/Kam is spelled with a K. Cam is playing at a very high level right now and I think the Panthers have more weapons on offense. Pats are very one dimensional on offense so they are a lot easier to prepare for then the Panthers offense. Broncos have a good defense but I don't I really don't think they have much of a chance in this game with their offense and Peyton being a shell of his former self. Panthers have been playing with an edge similar to Seattle a couple years ago I just don't see them losing this one.

Oh whoops, I mean Cam ... That's out of habit...

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That pass rush for the Broncos is pretty effin good though.. also Denver has been good at stuffing the run, so they should put in on Kam's shoulders more.... But I agree Carolina is playing some good football right now, but the Broncos have a certain pulse to them also... I really like what there D is doing right now...

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It might be a sloppy one too. We have a lot of rain forecast over the next couple of weeks. Too early to tell whether it will be raining on Super Bowl Sunday

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Denver can't rush the panthers liked they did Brady. Denver rushes the QB like they did today and cam will run for 150+ yards at least. Even before the first snap, cam's running ability is already slowing down the Denver pass rush.

That's one of the biggest unseen elements of a running QB.

With denver's inability to move the ball on offense and control clock, I don't see a lot of ways that Denver can stop Carolina from scoring 30+ points other than generating an obscene amount of turnovers.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am going with Denver.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denver can't rush the panthers liked they did Brady. Denver rushes the QB like they did today and cam will run for 150+ yards at least. Even before the first snap, cam's running ability is already slowing down the Denver pass rush.

That's one of the biggest unseen elements of a running QB.

With denver's inability to move the ball on offense and control clock, I don't see a lot of ways that Denver can stop Carolina from scoring 30+ points other than generating an obscene amount of turnovers.

Denver has the talent on Defense to keep a spy on Cam at all times and still cover everyone on the field. Plus Cam doesn't have any real scary pass catchers other than Olsen. I'm not saying Philly Brown and Ted Ginn are trash but they can't run all over Harris and Talib like they did the Cards secondary. Pat Pete is good but the rest of their secondary is just average.

Denver has the rare combo like the Seahawks did 2 years ago of a top notch secondary to go along with a great front 7, I'm not saying it will be easy but it's not as impossible as some people think.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Panthers. They got a very good OL and that we'll be the difference.