• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Official Ostertag gets no respect around the league thread

Marco Doubypops

Road Commentary Specalist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I find examples erry'day and I now feel like the world should know that I have a problem with this.

For example, this paragraph from Bill Simmons, whom I usually like, except he's an American propagandist:

Know this: The 2011 free-agent class isn't sexy at the top like 2010's class (LeBron, Wade, Dirk, Amar'e) or 2012's class (Howard, Paul, Williams). It's more sneaky-hot. Think Anna Paquin in True Blood, or Brody's wife in Homeland. We're writing about centers today because, by my calculations, there are six quality NBA centers in the entire league. (For the record, I'm talking about TRUE centers, not power forwards playing out of position like Al Horford, David Lee or Luis Scola.) Coincidentally, three of those six (not counting Dwight Howard, Andrew Bogut or Tim Duncan, and yes, I have Andrew Bynum ranked seventh until he starts playing 82 games a year and acting like an adult) happen to be the three most coveted free agents this month.

Bullshit. Andrea deserves a mention somewhere in here. He's better than fucking Luis Scola at least.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You know who else is sneaky-hot? Mary-Louise Parker from Weeds. Total MILF!

mary-louise-parker-2.jpg

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
never thought she was hot but looking at the photo i'd ostertag her

but enough talk about tag, its a nba staw a quinshy douby