• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE Official MBBRL 2016 Dynasty Fantasy Draft thread

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of all the three draft picks we have had so far, Howard has the easiest road to starting IMO. Elliott has a full backfield in Dallas to compete with, even though he should be the best of the bunch. Henry is going to a team that just traded why too much for a RB. Chicago just sent their main RB packing in Forte, yes they have Langford, but I see it as a competition that should last into the season as to which is starting.
Can't argue the logic as charts currently sit. But I have no doubts whatsoever at least half of Zeke's competition will be gone by the time they break camp. And Henry I don't like any more than Howard....he's just a slightly faster version of the same player

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't argue the logic as charts currently sit. But I have no doubts whatsoever at least half of Zeke's competition will be gone by the time they break camp. And Henry I don't like any more than Howard....he's just a slightly faster version of the same player

I should have said for this year, because I don't think there is one of us that would not take Zeke in a dynasty.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cru Jones selects Laquan Treadwell, WR Ole Miss
(no drop necessary)

RD 1
1) Barilko's Oilers- Ezekiel Elliott, drop none
2) Milk's Flying Grayson- Derrick Henry (Drop none)
3) Steelerspride- Jordan Howard, drop none
4) Cru Jones- Laquan Treadwell
5) Fuzzy Power- OTC
6) Smitty's Snakes-
7) That's What Cheesehead-
8) Smitty's Snakes-
9) Fuzzy Power-
10) Mickey's Pirates-
11) Ram Tough-
12) That's What Cheesehead-
13) The Ralph-
14) Treff's Fudpuckers-

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of all the three draft picks we have had so far, Howard has the easiest road to starting IMO. Elliott has a full backfield in Dallas to compete with, even though he should be the best of the bunch. Henry is going to a team that just traded why too much for a RB. Chicago just sent their main RB packing in Forte, yes they have Langford, but I see it as a competition that should last into the season as to which is starting.
On paper, true true, however I expect the Cowbows to be in the wheeling dealing mode, for McFadden and Morris. As for Henry, yup totally agree, it's Murrays job to lose. Course injuries may just give Henry a chance to prove...Mmm weather he's up to the job, I suspect he isn't. Howard will have to show his so so speed is OK in the NFL. Bears could be candidates for Cowbows back ups, maybe.....because I don't see Langford as a viable RB1, not sure about Jordan, but I'm rooting for him.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
(no drop necessary)

RD 1
5) Fuzzy Power- OTC
6) Smitty's Snakes-
8) Smitty's Snakes-
9) Fuzzy Power-
10) Mickey's Pirates-
11) Ram Tough-
13) The Ralph-
14) Treff's Fudpuckers-

shaking_head_disgust_keanu_reeves.gif

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FYI, I went to import the four players selected, and when I went to save it, a message appeared that said the draft would be "in progress" and no trades or drops could take place until it was finished. So since trades are still taking place, as well as teams needing to drop players, I will import rosters once the draft is done.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
(no drop necessary)

RD 1
5) Fuzzy Power- OTC
6) Smitty's Snakes-
8) Smitty's Snakes-
9) Fuzzy Power-
10) Mickey's Pirates-
11) Ram Tough-
13) The Ralph-
14) Treff's Fudpuckers-
What? You claimed you had guys ahead of Henry and Treadwell. Several.:pound: On to @Yellow Fuzzies and @leftypower

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty interested in this pick, just to see if the guy I like is available next pick.:rolleyes2:

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What? You claimed you had guys ahead of Henry and Treadwell. Several.:pound: On to @Yellow Fuzzies and @leftypower
Not sure why that's funny. I never said that. I said I had a list of 6-7 prospects that Id be happy landing. I also figured I knew how things were going down. First two got right, 3rd pick didn't think he'd go that soon. So that left me taking Treadwell who was mighty high on my list.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FYI, I went to import the four players selected, and when I went to save it, a message appeared that said the draft would be "in progress" and no trades or drops could take place until it was finished. So since trades are still taking place, as well as teams needing to drop players, I will import rosters once the draft is done.
Interesting. .no drops, puts a damper on my grand plan to save you some keystrokes. .would it be simpler to "postpone" the draft on fantrax?

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting. .no drops, puts a damper on my grand plan to save you some keystrokes. .would it be simpler to "postpone" the draft on fantrax?
As of now drops can still be done. Also trades can still be done. What I'll have to do is after the draft in here is over, I just need to import the players to each roster. No big deal. But I didn't want everyone to lose the option of making trades and dropping players to Mai rain the max of 18.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As of now drops can still be done. Also trades can still be done. What I'll have to do is after the draft in here is over, I just need to import the players to each roster. No big deal. But I didn't want everyone to lose the option of making trades and dropping players to Mai rain the max of 18.
Ahh, I c, I misunderstood! Now I'm on page

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
theres two other guys i want, one wont be there, and im pretty sure the other will be gone too

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll check back in after lunch.

There may be dozens of guys I want. There might be three. Or Steven Ridley may drive me mad.

@Trudem you still with us?

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wont be able to be reached until about 430pm east today encase anyone had a trade offer.